Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
If they get it from it here it won't, as "market builds" only work if they are downloaded from Steam for Mac users. They will either need to build their own with the SDK or play it directly from the SDK.
I'm not exactly sure what's wrong with MAC version on f95zone, but we are not going to investigate it, as it is not our official version.

edit. Same thing with PC version actually, as players have many bugs that are not present in our version.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm not exactly sure what's wrong with MAC version on f95zone, but we are not going to investigate it, as it is not our official version.
I'm saying, "market builds" for any game that is here will not work out of the box. They will only work out of the box on the store they are directly downloaded from.

Windows, Mac, and Linux for Markets

A distribution that contains the information required to run on software markets like itch.io and Steam. This isn't meant to be run directly (and probably won't work on the Mac), but should be fed to the app store upload process.

And the version here is bit by bit the same as on Steam.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I'm saying, "market builds" for any game that is here will not work out of the box. They will only work out of the box on the store they are directly downloaded from.

Windows, Mac, and Linux for Markets

A distribution that contains the information required to run on software markets like itch.io and Steam. This isn't meant to be run directly (and probably won't work on the Mac), but should be fed to the app store upload process.

And the version here is bit by bit the same as on Steam.
That's why I insisted on replacing the versions with those from Patreon.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
If you would have PM'd a certain uploader he would have more than likely ;)
I have rather good contact with some admins, but here is a problem related to the bonus content in the game - in the version from Steam it is built in, and in the version from Patreon you need to enter a code. So, in my desire to avoid thousands of bugs, I was detected wanting to smuggle a version without a code, and I was accused of being the worst of devs.

So, I will pass - MAC version is not working and PC version have bugs which make it impossible to play at some points ;)

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
Seriously my people I am dedicating more time of my life in passing this level, someone would be so kind to help me or at least pass me a past save of this level, I would appreciate it very much.
screenshot0006.png

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Seriously my people I am dedicating more time of my life in passing this level, someone would be so kind to help me or at least pass me a past save of this level, I would appreciate it very much.
if I remember correctly is just as it says there in the description, need to wait at home in the evening when mike gets home, I think just watch tv in the evening.

Reactions: DM72
4.30 star(s) 92 Votes