Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
The only true king of this game and dev team is the school room chair. I don't have the image, I'm sure Fooxied has it somewhere. But those who know, know...

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
Hey everyone!

Only 7 days left until the release of the new update for Steps of Debauchery Episode 3.0! It’s going to be a busy week with lots to do, but I’m committed to getting everything ready on time, as usual. We've made some story changes and moved a few scenes to the next update (3.1) to keep the story flowing smoothly. This update will be more than twice as big as the last one, and here's what to expect:

1718730195982.png
As you can see in the graphic above, we’ve added 9 new scenes. I won't spoil too much, but one of them is really detailed with over 700 new renders. We’ve also focused on improving the interface and making the game more enjoyable, so it’s not just a clickfest. Most scenes happen in new locations and feature bonus characters, which took a lot of extra time, but we hope it’s worth it. As always, we've added some new achievements and collectibles. We’ve also picked up on storylines that were a bit neglected recently, and in episode 3.1, we’ll focus on the rest. Our animations have greatly improved and will definitely catch your eye.

That’s about it for now. I'll leave you with a few new renders.

Please leave your feedback on Itch and Steam; we’re close to hitting 100 reviews this month, so your help is much appreciated!

The update will be available on June 25 in the evening CET.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
#Episode 3.0 - Change Log Please leave your feedback on Itch and Steam; we’re close to hitting 100 reviews this month, so your help is much appreciated!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Hey everyone!

Only 7 days left until the release of the new update for Steps of Debauchery Episode 3.0! It’s going to be a busy week with lots to do, but I’m committed to getting everything ready on time, as usual. We've made some story changes and moved a few scenes to the next update (3.1) to keep the story flowing smoothly. This update will be more than twice as big as the last one, and here's what to expect:

View attachment 3747539
As you can see in the graphic above, we’ve added 9 new scenes. I won't spoil too much, but one of them is really detailed with over 700 new renders. We’ve also focused on improving the interface and making the game more enjoyable, so it’s not just a clickfest. Most scenes happen in new locations and feature bonus characters, which took a lot of extra time, but we hope it’s worth it. As always, we've added some new achievements and collectibles. We’ve also picked up on storylines that were a bit neglected recently, and in episode 3.1, we’ll focus on the rest. Our animations have greatly improved and will definitely catch your eye.

That’s about it for now. I'll leave you with a few new renders.

Please leave your feedback on Itch and Steam; we’re close to hitting 100 reviews this month, so your help is much appreciated!

The update will be available on June 25 in the evening CET.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When they say scene is added, it means sex scene or tease one? And on which date it will be available for public?

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes