• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Comics Collection Pinup StevenCarson Collection [2024-07-06] [Steven Carson]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
is steven ok? i remember some time ago i joined his patreon and after confirming the pledge, i found that everything was still blocked, so i asked him, he said that it was because of the bait and switch bullshit many do of pledging, siteripping, and then leaving without paying, i asked then why dont you make it an instant payment? he replied "its not that easy"

i removed my pledge because it didnt sit right to be treated like that, even if i understand the motives, after some time i found out he blocked me so now i cant pledge even if i wanted to, jesus, what a reaction.
Well shit. I've considered pledging to his patreon in the past but if that's the way I can expect to be treated then fuck that.

Reactions: jasfest

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
Well shit. I've considered pledging to his patreon in the past but if that's the way I can expect to be treated then fuck that.
yeah, i actually tried to join again to his patreon and got a "you were blocked" message, and i remembered the messages he sent me and i was like "really???? lmao" so surreal

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
yeah, i actually tried to join again to his patreon and got a "you were blocked" message, and i remembered the messages he sent me and i was like "really???? lmao" so surreal
Dang. I just checked and he even has the number of patrons and how much he's getting hidden. You can't even see how much his goals are.

Reactions: jasfest

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
Dang. I just checked and he even has the number of patrons and how much he's getting hidden. You can't even see how much his goals are.
he is unironically insane it seems, and should seek proffesional help, because it looks like every little thing affects him massively, thats not a good way to leave, also he shuts down recommendations, he's complaining about people doing the bait and switch before patreon charges them, but when he's told to put it to do the charge on immediate subscription he ignores you, so ok dude, have it your way.

stevencarson

Jan 14, 2019
Remind me, please, this case. (Please write your nickname on patreon or the place where I could write a message.) More than two years ago, I could behave differently than now. At the moment, this is very much like slander.

I never deceived anyone or took money after blocking a person. I am not a rat and always make a refund if someone doesn’t like something. After the refund - yes, I can block someone, especially if patron insulted me, but this is very rare at the moment, because I'm trying to settle everything in a peaceful way.

I hope to receive an answer with evidence that this really happened. I need to refresh my memory and see this dialogue again, or other evidence. At the moment, I see this as an attempt to put me in a bad light.

stevencarson

Jan 14, 2019
I also consider it a mandatory action on my part to clarify the things that you wrote.

Let's start with piracy. If you recall the way I treated this at the end of 2017 and until about the end of the summer of 2018, then this is really true. I was very worried that some people can steal pictures without paying for them. I was also worried that there were those who could make a 'pledge', but leave before the end of the month without paying a cent. This was due to the fact that I did not have the opportunity to enable "charge up front". This feature was turned on for my account much later, but when it happened my attitude generally began to change in the neutral direction, plus closer to the summer of 2018, I finally got access to Charge Up Front.

I began to realize that all my worries were meaningless. These were the things that I could not influence in any way, because pirate has always been and will be. Instead of worrying since the fall of 2018, I focused on futile attempts to provide those who support me with a more convenient method of distributing content in archives without passwords or temporary links. Earlier, I unfortunately abused this.

Besides the fact that I gave up trying to combat piracy, I also tried to improve the quality of my pictures and still try to do it. I understand perfectly and accept the fact that all my images are far from ideal and if someone speaks about it in a polite language, without insults and / or mockery, then I try to listen to it.

stevencarson

Jan 14, 2019
One more small detail that I couldn’t get past. This is outrage at the fact that I hid the indicator (number) of my patrons & income per month.

I have a very clear position (for me, at least), which I have been following all my life and a couple of points that have strengthened my position even more when I became an author on patreon. One of the most important for me is that I do not want to talk about money publicly. I have always believed that money requires their account and silence.

That is, I do not want me and my content to be judged by the amounts that I earn, regardless of whether they are small or medium or large. I also do not want anyone to envy me or, conversely, insult me because of my income.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
OP updated!

The compressed collection is a bit weird as there were more files than in the official collection. You still save about 18GB though. These futa pics looks big in your hard drive too.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
i'd download if i could figure out where the comics are, and knew if they had text. in general for these big collections with widely different content, i wish pics, comics and animation were split in different links, not even their different threads.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes