2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/05/3656639_768.png

But... There's one Succubi fear, in their tongue he's Succubus Hunter
THX for the share...
Indeed and thank you for the summon. Ngl, the protag of this game is ideal healer material.

GOR? The thing sounds like it doesn't need it but I know JP devs are obsessed with GOR.
GOR is awesome, plus those succubi work hard to kick the MC's ass. They deserve some victory seggs.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
The text moving on if to long to fit is really annoying as if it ain't read quickly enough there ain't no way to see what was said

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
I'm one level away from the final area, and wow there is a surprising amount of content in this little game.

Not sex-scene wise, mind you, but like levels and items and monsters.

Not story wise either. It's a very weird balance of content.

Reactions: Peter_Enis_69

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
Do the BF scenes actually show up for you guys? It seems like this translation bugged it cause they definitely don't for me (they did when I played JP). I've only seen 1 other person talking about it in the thread so far, but no one responded to them.

Just wanted to confirm if this is indeed broken by the translation or if there is some other issue.

Reactions: king434

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
I cannot

The gameplay itself is alright, combat mostly the usual RPGM stuff but the H-Scenes are quite lame despite being animated. Also forced onto you no matter what you do

Edit: Didn't go further than the second dungeon because I just got way too bored. Only thing that kinda got me hooked was the gacha for equipment system as I am a sucker for those.
Seems about right. Lurk long enough on this forum and you can get a good gauge on a game from the screenshots :WeSmart:. Love a good equipment system but will not be bothering with this one. Seems too generic. Cheers for the reply (y)

Reactions: redbulllx6

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
The tag say's vagina sex, is it all this game has or does it contain oral and anal and any other stuff aside from vagina sex. Because it Will be boring if the only sexual content is vagina sex

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
From the look of it. it looks like the game has a battlefuck system, which it's my favorite. Recommend me Any good rpg or ren'py 2d game that has battlefuck system on it, specially the one that has multiple female character getting railed during battle.
(I've played Karryns prison and kamikaze kammitee ouka)

Reactions: Kaldian

redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
From the look of it. it looks like the game has a battlefuck system, which it's my favorite. Recommend me Any good rpg or ren'py 2d game that has battlefuck system on it, specially the one that has multiple female character getting railed during battle.
(I've played Karryns prison and kamikaze kammitee ouka)
- LonaRPG (*)
- Saria Reclaimed (before it hit the shitter, was supposed to be similar to Karryns Prison)
- Wolf of Shadow (*)
- Tunnel Escape
- Ayura Crisis (*)
- Eris Dysnomia (*)
- Lost Chapter
- Wings of Roldea (*)

The ones with (*) are ones that dont follow that traditional RPGMaker battle system, but are different type of games that have their own battle and battlefuck system. In terms of multiple protagonists I can't really help with that one, only knew of one such game but it got abandoned, that one being 'Deathblight Rpg- Operation Thunderfang'. Probably remember it being better than it is as it was one of the first to lead me down this rabbithole years ago.

Jan 7, 2022
I'm one level away from the final area, and wow there is a surprising amount of content in this little game.

Not sex-scene wise, mind you, but like levels and items and monsters.

Not story wise either. It's a very weird balance of content.
tell me more about sex scenes....is there enough content? Also, how's the translation quality?

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes