2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
- LonaRPG (*)
- Saria Reclaimed (before it hit the shitter, was supposed to be similar to Karryns Prison)
- Wolf of Shadow (*)
- Tunnel Escape
- Ayura Crisis (*)
- Eris Dysnomia (*)
- Lost Chapter
- Wings of Roldea (*)

The ones with (*) are ones that dont follow that traditional RPGMaker battle system, but are different type of games that have their own battle and battlefuck system. In terms of multiple protagonists I can't really help with that one, only knew of one such game but it got abandoned, that one being 'Deathblight Rpg- Operation Thunderfang'. Probably remember it being better than it is as it was one of the first to lead me down this rabbithole years ago.

Played saria reclaimed and i agree with you, and also played lost chapter, tunnel escape couldn't make it work as it gave me an error say's rumble is not defined and the text game has a problem, both ayura crisis and wolf of roldea uses wolf rpg. i forgot to mention that i use joiplay to play those game on my phone so I'm limited to the game that work on joiplay, except the one that has been ported to an android. Appreciate the recommendation though, I'll look at the deathblight to see if it's worth playing it and I'm downloading wolf of shadow so thanks

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
Played saria reclaimed and i agree with you, and also played lost chapter, tunnel escape couldn't make it work as it gave me an error say's rumble is not defined and the text game has a problem, both ayura crisis and wolf of roldea uses wolf rpg. i forgot to mention that i use joiplay to play those game on my phone so I'm limited to the game that work on joiplay, except the one that has been ported to an android. Appreciate the recommendation though, I'll look at the deathblight to see if it's worth playing it and I'm downloading wolf of shadow so thanks
For more fun with BF, mostly focused on listing ones with RPGmaker and FMC...

Karryn's Prison
The Moral Sword of Asagi
Emblem Knightess Nord
Quarta Amethyst
Kurenkisho Quolta Emeraude EG
Shera and the three treasures
Pray Game
Sacrifice Princess
Goblin Conqueror
Prism Fantasy
Lisa and the Grimoire
Marle: The Labyrinth of the Black Sea
Serafina
World Egg
Into the Nightmare
Explorer of Yggdrasil
Niplheim's Hunter
Para Ark
Samurai Vandalism
Eclipse Witch
Treasure Hunter Claire
Brave Alchemist Colette
Ambrosia
Magical Girl Celesphonia

There's more, I'm tired of writing this list.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes