VN Ren'Py Abandoned Stimulation [v0.2] [RIK Productions]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
menubg.jpg
Overview:
You play as a volunteer who is placed inside a virtual world as an experiment to discover the secrets of the human brain and psyche. You find yourself in a new reality with a new family and new friends! Challenges await as you discover that an A.I. has awakened and is helping you gain control of the StIMULATION! Hack into the Simulation to discover new powers and even influence the people you interact with to bend to your will!

Updated: 02-27-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -

thanks to @nomad2112 and @4Finger for the link!

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I like the concept but is anything physical happening or is it just a big illusion? I mean we're already having fictional fantasies here, you can't have fiction inside fiction that's a bit too much..

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Interesting little game and it works well enough, the hacking mini-games aren't difficult and are honestly fun.
Good stuff, look forwards to more.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Breat idea :D time to check it out when the size grows to multiple of 100Mb :p

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
I doubt it will come to dodging bullets in this game, but the "powers" that are unlocked kinda make think of SuperPowered Entered The Matrix. The art style could get just a bit better, I like it, don't get me wrong, but I think it needs a bit more... idk, something. It works overall so the main thing that is going to make or break this game is the storytelling. Keeping an eye on it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote