NEXT RELEASE:
10 - 12 Feb > Beta v0.1.2 For Lvl 3 Patrons
17 - 19 Feb > InDev v0.1.5 For Lvl 2 Patrons
24 - 26 Feb > v0.2 For For Lvl 1 Patrons
03 - 05 March > Public Release of v0.2

kxxx

Oct 13, 2016
So, what's the content so far?

PS: Feels like it's something that should be included on the first post when the info is available, like:

Planned content: ***
Content as of build x.x: ***

It gets really annoying having to check all comments (and/or walkthough if the game has one) to know if it's a proof of concept, a blueballs simulator or something worth the time as version number doesn't mean anything anymore content-wise.

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
So, what's the content so far?

PS: Feels like it's something that should be included on the first post when the info is available, like:

Planned content: ***
Content as of build x.x: ***

It gets really annoying having to check all comments (and/or walkthough if the game has one) to know if it's a proof of concept, a blueballs simulator or something worth the time as version number doesn't mean anything anymore content-wise.
no sex female masturbation and nudity

Reactions: MG_ and kxxx

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hi, I am the creator of this game! I hope that if you enjoy the game you will consider donating. Donations will ensure we can keep updating the game.

There is ALOT of planned content:
- Blowjob/Oral
- Sex/Anal
- Animations (coming in V 0.2)
- Lesbian scenes
- New Hacks (such as Possession, mind control, etc.)
- New minigames
- And much more!

Join our discord server to chat with us and leave your feedback!

Reactions: Gabaw and Drafox

accelfaiz555

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, I am the creator of this game! I hope that if you enjoy the game you will consider donating. Donations will ensure we can keep updating the game.

There is ALOT of planned content:
- Blowjob/Oral
- Sex/Anal
- Animations (coming in V 0.2)
- Lesbian scenes
- New Hacks (such as Possession, mind control, etc.)
- New minigames
- And much more!

Join our discord server to chat with us and leave your feedback!
i know patreon frowns on incest but any chance of it? i mean its not like they dont already block stuff like mind-control

Reactions: Paprika
U

User_10739

Go to see lil sis in the morning, bedroom empty says see her in the evening, go in the evening, bedroom empty says see her in the morning...

Player mutters several 4-letter words, highlights folder, hits del key...

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
what is the new content in this update? I'm with Kasey - ridiculous. One IM and projection from the cousin?

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Go to see lil sis in the morning, bedroom empty says see her in the evening, go in the evening, bedroom empty says see her in the morning...

Player mutters several 4-letter words, highlights folder, hits del key...
You can PM me to let me know when this happens, it might be a bug. BUT...

You can easily see on the map if there is an event going on with a character, there will be a [ ! ] on the map - Otherwise there is nothing to see.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
what is the new content in this update? I'm with Kasey - ridiculous. One IM and projection from the cousin?
Version 0.1.2 is not a full update, its a work in progress version. Full version updates happen at the beginning of each month. Also, donations will increase content creation :).

Reactions: Sinndallas

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
For those of you who don't like the mini games. Version 0.1.5 will include an easy mode. Easy mode will skip all mini games and give you full influence points. You will have to start a new game though as old saves wont work, but you can easily skip and move forward with the skip button at the bottom of the screen.

Also, there is a walkthrough available on the patreon page with all minigame codes/passwords/images/etc.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I
Version 0.1.2 is not a full update, its a work in progress version. Full version updates happen at the beginning of each month. Also, donations will increase content creation :).
Is there any other event than the phone call from the cousin?

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I

Is there any other event than the phone call from the cousin?
No. We're working on V0.1.5 right now but it will also be an In Development version. Full version will be released at the beginning of march.

We'd rather provide small regular updates for patrons rather than have people wait for a full update. We believe its more sustainable and fun to have almost weekly content released to our patrons rather than to make them wait for a full update. The trade off is you get less game in one shot, but more regular updates. Look at it this way, you're getting new content 3 times this month rather than waiting for one big update at the end of the month.

We're hoping with support from patrons to have weekly content released. Ofcourse this will all depend on the support we get.

Reactions: Sinndallas

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
did a little work found out the flashback codes for anyone that wants them

Mom -- HORNEY (caps needed)
Lil Sis -- SHOWER
Big Sis -- FLYING

well get more as the game goes forward.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote