VN Ren'Py Abandoned Stimulation [v0.2] [RIK Productions]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Am liking this so far, not much there yet but am hopeful, i like the way he's bypassed the incest thing
There are so few games where every girl in it hasn't got ridiculously massive breasts, i mean i loved massive ones until i was 12, but once i got my hands on some it's gotta be small pert and firm, i really wish more devs would cater to those of us who prefer the tighter type without resorting to loli

Reactions: Balub

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The high use of mini-games, one of which had a short timer, could be what makes and/or breaks this visual novel/game... Some of them I didn't mind, but some I found rather time consuming and annoying... We'll have to wait and see what everyone thinks of them once it begins picking up more players/readers... This VN/game still shows potential, regardless...

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Normally I pass on something this new...but the art being custom has me interested. Guess I'll check it out.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
First "game" is literally impossible to do the first time over, because it asks for information you literally cannot have yet. Fuck that. And fuck the game designer for that choice. Failure should be an option, not unavoidable. If that is representative of the rest of this, I think I'll just ignore it from now on.

Reactions: groove888

Lorudo

May 5, 2017
Why combine PC and MAC? I don't want the MAC files, screw apple. more bandwidth wasted on files I don't need :FeelsBadMan:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Not a huge fan of the RPS and Hangman minigames, because it's too easy to fail (though cheating is trivial with Ren'Py).
I did like the game itself, though.

The flashback system was weird, since you got to see it and then had to unlock it to see the exact same thing again (0.10). Time was also odd, as some actions took all day, while some like checking intel took no time and yet changed the game state.

Reactions: Balub

megadork

Dec 10, 2017
I liked the story/idea of this game so far.....I did not like the dumbass minigames that make no sense.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote