4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
New version released today!

Patreon:

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I looked on the patron page but I did not see where to report a bug.

when you talk to your older sisters friend she and you call her by amanda (believe that is the correct spelling) not the name you set for her. also I am not sure if a bug or not but before you open the influence up for your cousin it set the influence to your blind date (cant remember her name).

Xaxxaru

Feb 19, 2018
Just some points I had about this version.
  • Gameplay isn't anything new.
  • Generic intro, didn't incite any kind of emotion.
  • Mini-games are brain-less, so it feels redundant to me, only because I like a challenge though.
  • Some disappointing low-res art.
  • English is clear, just a few grammar mistakes.

Reactions: bsjfan69

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The development team for this VN/Game is making one of the blunders that typically dooms most VN/Games... They are offering up a vote that could effect the creative control over what direction the story should go in upcoming versions... That is never a good sign at all... Giving away any sort of story flow control to the whims of a paying fan base usually ends in ruin... I'm not saying it's a guaranteed failure, but we've all seen time and again, that when too much creative control is given away to a small minority of total fans for these things, that the story ends up suffering over all, and only gets worse the more often it occurs... It also sais a lot about the author/s... Are they running out of ideas? Did they not have a story plan already in place? Are they just trying to pander to a paying fan base in order to keep the money flowing in over sticking to their guns and making only what they want?

Better developers typically do not give away story control ever... They put up polls for perhaps deciding on character names, hair styles, clothing options, choice between a pre-generated selection of models made for a character, menu colors, etc... Basically the window dressing, not the story direction/s and so forth...

Perhaps it might work out and perhaps it might not... But usually, time and time again, it doesn't work out well in the end...

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I wish this developer would offer a changelog. The last update was so insignigicant, I'm hesitant to spend any time here. I like the concept, though, and am not being critical of the game.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The development team for this VN/Game is making one of the blunders that typically dooms most VN/Games... They are offering up a vote that could effect the creative control over what direction the story should go in upcoming versions... That is never a good sign at all... Giving away any sort of story flow control to the whims of a paying fan base usually ends in ruin... I'm not saying it's a guaranteed failure, but we've all seen time and again, that when too much creative control is given away to a small minority of total fans for these things, that the story ends up suffering over all, and only gets worse the more often it occurs... It also sais a lot about the author/s... Are they running out of ideas? Did they not have a story plan already in place? Are they just trying to pander to a paying fan base in order to keep the money flowing in over sticking to their guns and making only what they want?

Better developers typically do not give away story control ever... They put up polls for perhaps deciding on character names, hair styles, clothing options, choice between a pre-generated selection of models made for a character, menu colors, etc... Basically the window dressing, not the story direction/s and so forth...

Perhaps it might work out and perhaps it might not... But usually, time and time again, it doesn't work out well in the end...
The story is absolutely NOT controlled by patrons/players, I'm not sure where you're getting that from. There is absolutely a story and a plot and I have no idea why you're saying we're running out of ideas? The ONLY thing patrons get to vote on is WHO's "SIDE" story gets to be continued in the next update. The major plot lines are already well established. If you've played version 0.1.5 there is a hint at a major plot point.

Reactions: veeral

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I looked on the patron page but I did not see where to report a bug.

when you talk to your older sisters friend she and you call her by amanda (believe that is the correct spelling) not the name you set for her. also I am not sure if a bug or not but before you open the influence up for your cousin it set the influence to your blind date (cant remember her name).
You can report bugs on the discord chat server.
Thanks for letting us know, we will look into it! (EDIT: Fixed for next release. Thank you!)

Reactions: veeral

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I wish this developer would offer a changelog. The last update was so insignigicant, I'm hesitant to spend any time here. I like the concept, though, and am not being critical of the game.
As we explained before, we believe in giving small content often rather than one BIG update. If you dont like the concept of small updates to the content, wait for the official release of 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 Everything in between are in development updates I.E 0.1.2, 0.1.5, etc.

We will start posting change logs as of version in the Discord chat & Patron page.

Change logs for version 0.1.5
Previous saves might result in bugs and errors, Start a new game is strongly advised.
MAJOR CODE CHANGE: Added 3 story modes
- Easy (skip mini games, full points)
- Story (skip mini games, no points)
- Normal. (The full game)
- Added New hack (Hack Device)
- Added minigame (Connect nodes)
- Added I.M. conversation with Maria (2 Hacked pics - 3 new intel pics )
- Added major plot hint.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote