just finished NORMAL mode here are all the codes for 2.0 verison

code number for ren
571m-ul4710-n

codes for flashback
horny - mom
shower - lil sis
flying - big sis
coast - cuz

(not sure what hack this one was for, but its the route through)
up, left, left, up, left, down, down, left, up, left

enjoy

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Kudos for having easy modes and such now. The RPS game or any luck-based stuff just annoys, it's not fun, just pure grind. 0.2 - easy mode or not - did kind of solidify that this isn't something I'm that interested in, but it's much better as a normal VN without really dull minigames.
The rps minigame is completely optional, you can complete the game without playing this minigame at all even in normal mode. Your choices affect Influence and trigger events. The RPS game is actually a way to make choices less important/easier to deal with. I find its much worse to not give an option to manipulate points (even if it's a luck-based minigame) rather than have to go through dialogues 3 or 4 times just to get the right choices to lead to an event.

Ofcourse you can just play the easy mode and not deal with any of that stuff, but it does shorten the game and make it less challenging... which is fine if that's what you like!

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I was expecting a disappointment thanks to the low version number, but what's here so far is pretty fulfilling.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
There is something new on this update? I've played it and still can't exit the house to the trip with Stephanie or anyone else...

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
There is something new on this update? I've played it and still can't exit the house to the trip with Stephanie or anyone else...
You should be able to access the trip with cousin from the Garage. If not, you might want to check if you viewed all your projection screens. You must view them to progress as they affect your Intel.

You may also need to sleep to trigger the event.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
You should be able to access the trip with cousin from the Garage. If not, you might want to check if you viewed all your projection screens. You must view them to progress as they affect your Intel.

You may also need to sleep to trigger the event.
I did all you said, to no results... I think that may be some bug in the saves I imported from v1.5... I'll try to start a new game, maybe...

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I did all you said, to no results... I think that may be some bug in the saves I imported from v1.5... I'll try to start a new game, maybe...
Go to the map. Check all unlocked rooms in te morning, afternoon, and evening. Look for a ! that signals an event. If all those things didnt work, then most likely you are on an old save an you need to start a new game.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
We're trying to restart game development... we'll keep you posted.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! We're on the verge of restarting development of the game! We will probably update mid April. We're sorry to have put all our patrons in limbo while we resolved some issues. We're very happy to continue developing the story, we hope you enjoy our work and kindly ask you support us if you enjoy the game. The next update will be the Island trip with Janet (aka m - o - m!) . Thanks again to everyone who supports us! We cant do it without you!

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
It got flagged by Patreon, decided to kill it due to lack of support rather than re edit the entire game to fit guidelines.

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
A real shame..... This one had potential, decent story and even though the art wasn't all that great but it still was like a breath of fresh air compared to all the new games in the same genre.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Man, it would have been nice to at least have some sort of ending to this. Even if it was something short...Too many devs simply give up because they aren't making enough money from their early access projects. Where's the passion to see the creation through? You don't build up a loyal fanbase by leaving cool projects unfinished...You finish them, even if it's not how you originally wanted, with the means you have available. You learn from mistakes, you adapt, and you push forward. You don't quit.

Sorry if this sounds mean. I don't know the behind the scenes details of what happened that killed this project off. But after seeing the updates about how production will continue mid-April and then having it killed off yet again, it's frustrating. I just really hate seeing Abandoned on original, unique projects such as this. And fuck Patreon too if they won't work with you. Set up an Amazon wish list, a paypal account, whatever. You'll still get some support that way. But don't start a project to make money in early access, you're setting yourself up to fail. Start a project because you have the passion and work ethic to see it through. Your fans will take notice of this and stick with you, and you'll end up learning more, earning more, and holding onto a base that will follow you as you grow.

Anyways, good luck on the future endeavors.

Reactions: accelfaiz555

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Man, it would have been nice to at least have some sort of ending to this. Even if it was something short...Too many devs simply give up because they aren't making enough money from their early access projects. Where's the passion to see the creation through? You don't build up a loyal fanbase by leaving cool projects unfinished...You finish them, even if it's not how you originally wanted, with the means you have available. You learn from mistakes, you adapt, and you push forward. You don't quit.

Sorry if this sounds mean. I don't know the behind the scenes details of what happened that killed this project off. But after seeing the updates about how production will continue mid-April and then having it killed off yet again, it's frustrating. I just really hate seeing Abandoned on original, unique projects such as this. And fuck Patreon too if they won't work with you. Set up an Amazon wish list, a paypal account, whatever. You'll still get some support that way. But don't start a project to make money in early access, you're setting yourself up to fail. Start a project because you have the passion and work ethic to see it through. Your fans will take notice of this and stick with you, and you'll end up learning more, earning more, and holding onto a base that will follow you as you grow.

Anyways, good luck on the future endeavors.
Well, thanks for the feedback... but sometimes things are beyond one person's control and abilities so the only option is to quit. For me, this WAS a learning experience and I did learn alot. Its easy for you to say "Hey man, just suck it up and keep going" when you're not the one investing your time and more importantly your money, things are never quite as simple as just "pushing forward". Anyways, I appreciate your feedback none the less, hopefully one day I'll be in a position with the experience I've learned and gained to create a new game/revisit this one in a new form.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Well, thanks for the feedback... but sometimes things are beyond one person's control and abilities so the only option is to quit. For me, this WAS a learning experience and I did learn alot. Its easy for you to say "Hey man, just suck it up and keep going" when you're not the one investing your time and more importantly your money, things are never quite as simple as just "pushing forward". Anyways, I appreciate your feedback none the less, hopefully one day I'll be in a position with the experience I've learned and gained to create a new game/revisit this one in a new form.
I got you. Like I said, I don't know the behind the scenes issues that caused production to cease on this game. And I feel for ya. My comment is from someone who enjoyed what they played and wanted more, so please don't take it negatively! You were obviously doing something right.

There is something to be said about dedication to a project though. For example, I've enjoyed writing music and erotic stories for the last 15 years or so. I can't release half a song and expect people to pay me to finish it. No, I have to finish the work, then I can put it up and hope a few people toss me something for it. Same with a story. The ability for early access funding is a gift, but it's also a curse. I still wish there was a way you could have wrapped the story up here, to make it a Completed title instead of an Abandoned one, even if you didn't/couldn't finish it how you would have liked. There's no shame in using your free time to work on a labor of love and releasing it when it's finished, despite the adult gaming community's slew of unfinished, early access titles that make it appear otherwise!

I'm currently researching a way to make my own game, as well. There's a ton of work that goes into it for sure. But I wish you all the best for your next one, and hope it comes sooner rather than later.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote