Ren'Py Abandoned Stockholm Syndrome [V0.1.1] [Behemoth]

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
One other issue is Daz3d models suffer from blurry renders a ton.
that can be fixed by the setting on the render on DAZ (and sometime its just the dev who dont know how to use photoshop or something)
i just prefer DAz because they look more realistic

Reactions: Thornhill

anschwww

May 10, 2017
i hope he will redesign the pathfinding.

+ what Deftera said, Stockholm Syndrome doesn't fit in a post nuclear world

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
that can be fixed by the setting on the render on DAZ (and sometime its just the dev who dont know how to use photoshop or something)
i just prefer DAz because they look more realistic
I like em both as long as the models make my dick hard.

BOB1980

May 31, 2017
thx you for your comments!
Sorry for HS graphics, my first idea was to drawn myself all scene...but take to long, and I'm not satisfied of my job, maybe the next game (planning two other game after this one).

Why I post my own game here...It's obvious, all the good game I know come from f95! Was the best way to present my game to the gamer community!

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Please OP is there any option to do anything more with the girls besides naked or do we have to wait? Q.Q alos i like the game it doesn't seem that bad and i think you got some potential with this!

BOB1980

May 31, 2017
I just made the core of the game, lot of contents are coming, I working actualy to add missing picture and new scene, add event....I do my best to do it fast and good...maybe a new realease in the end of the next week!

Reactions: DGS-
Sep 4, 2017
Dev hasn't made a post on his patreon since the release.
Yeah, and his only patreon goal is "$100 per month - To continue working on the game". But he has zero patrons, and his patreon do not earn any money. So maybe he decided that there is no reason to work on the game when he gets nothing from it.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Yeah, and his only patreon goal is "$100 per month - To continue working on the game". But he has zero patrons, and his patreon do not earn any money. So maybe he decided that there is no reason to work on the game when he gets nothing from it.

That was his issue right there he was in it for the money and was upfront people stay away from projects that have no content and is not that original and is like "lel donate to me or I no make project" people go ok well fuck you I will go and find a game like this which are a dime a dozen btw... This is why this project was fucked from the get go.

Reactions: spence217

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Crap Writing sure I could by this...
Crap Graphics.... Dude wat? It's Honey Select models which are in the top tier of models... Only thing better is like the Renders on Dreams of Desire...
Crap Gameplay.... Again... Dude wat? It's a fucking renpy game.... It's click read... read click maybe click a couple options you are not moving and shooting ect.

Uhm... Honey Select is a game, not a game character designer. It's made for creating characters for that game, otherwise you use the studio.

That said, HS is realtime motion. DAZ is a modeling and render software so it is going to get you 100 times better characters, GUARANTEED.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Uhm... Honey Select is a game, not a game character designer. It's made for creating characters for that game, otherwise you use the studio.

That said, HS is realtime motion. DAZ is a modeling and render software so it is going to get you 100 times better characters, GUARANTEED.
Yes it's a dating sandbox with fuck loads of DLC and mods for character creation which in turn is why it's highly regarded as the best waifu maker game it's also why you see a shit load of games use the honey select models also HS has those motions precoded in so all you gotta do is turn off the hud and film it/screen cap it with the angle you want ect.

Daz has very few renders that are top tier only a HAND FULL of devs have made Daz models renders absolutely amazing Lewd Lab is a prime example of amazing rendering and animations. This is why I said for the average person to use Honey Select they get fantastic renders and animations pretty much handed to them they just gotta toy with how they want their character and then just film it.