RPGM Completed Stockpile Slut [Final] [Mephisto]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Capture.JPG

Overview:
Covi Daniels is a 19 year old girl who rushes to her local grocery store to buy just three essentials: toilet paper, milk and bread.
When she gets there, she discovers that a bunch of selfish people have stockpiled everything and cleared the shelves.
Desperate, she must do whatever it takes to convince other shoppers to part with the goods in their baskets..​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-25
Release Date: 2020-03-24
Developer: Mephisto
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

Online: -

Unofficial rips by Pepé Le Pew

pYNBP2.png i+b2l5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
The single most blatantly topical H-game I've seen since COVID-19 spread its metaphorical wings.

So... what? She's going to fuck her way to a full shopping cart, but catch the virus like 20 times by doing so?
play the game, its like 2 min. the ending is worth it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (just for shits and giggles, nothing dramatic)

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
So... what? She's going to fuck her way to a full shopping cart, but catch the virus like 20 times by doing so?
Maybe she's the one spreading it, after going to the doctor after being sick 3 weeks, getting worse and told she's not getting a test. XD

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I'll play it just for the cleverness revolved around this game. I'll probably end up liking it

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
What in the name of Poseidons left testicle was that!? Don't get me wrong it was a nice 2 minutes but....the concept...

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes