-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
WTF is even in this update? Everywhere I click it's "in the next update". This game really needs a hint system, such bad game design.

Is there any Jane content?
I'm glad you seem to have figured a lot of this out.
If a mod could make a skip time button that would be great, going into the computer to get to the afternoon and the evening is pretty dumb and pointless. You can't click on the other options since you're already late for work and if you've finished the Special Work content, that's pretty much useless.
Actually, there are two ways to skip time in the game already. The easiest is to click / tap on the word for the time of the day (so, click / tap on the word "Afternoon" in the top center, for example). The second way is to use the MC's laptop in his room and play the game (large smiley face icon). But that only works in his room. The advantage of this second way is that it also increases the MC's horniness; clicking the time-of-day word does not.
PS: The last scene is when you get the final morning masturbation scene in the bathtub, you'll get new dialogue with Jane and the game just goes back to its loop.
Well "last" scene depends on whether you've only had to play content from this most recent update or not. If you've continued from a point where you have already done the bathroom scenes, for instance, this wouldn't be the "last" scene. For me, my "last" scenes were the nighttime sleep events that I posted above (i.e., the only content that was new in this release).
what is new
See my post above for a breakdown of the new content with v0.1.6.

Reactions: Badborg

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I really appreciate the relatively small cast of characters and the focus on so few LIs. One can only hope there's as much content after they do the deed as there was before. Really enjoyed it and glad I jumped in at this point. Good chunk of satisfying content.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I really appreciate the relatively small cast of characters and the focus on so few LIs. One can only hope there's as much content after they do the deed as there was before. Really enjoyed it and glad I jumped in at this point. Good chunk of satisfying content.
Well, the focus so far has only been on a few, that's true. But it seems (to me, at least) to be implied that there will be a lot more characters with content in the future. In case you've missed or forgotten, we so far have at least some possibilities for lewd content (of varying amounts and degrees) for:
  • Jane
  • Victoria (may or may not continue depending on events with Jane going forward)
  • Sarah
  • Lisa (may or may not continue depending on Sarah's events going forward, including continued jealousy)
  • Mrs. White
  • Eve
  • Mrs. Miller (the MC's teacher; could be just a big tease only, but I don't think so)
  • Kate (the coffee shop girl)
There's also "Boss" who could possibly end up with more. However, her being called "Boss" might mean nothing ever happens with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: binglebangles

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i really cant get over how i can almost find nothing to do in this game
It may or may not be helpful, but I've posted many times now in this thread steps for starting, proceeding through, and finishing different events throughout the game. If you just search this thread for posts by me (don't forget the hyphens on either side of my name), you should hopefully be able to find those fairly easily. More and more — despite the fact that I really don't have time to be doing so — I'm feeling like I need to write a full walkthrough of all the content so far. But for now, I'm still debating it and am committing to nothing.

Reactions: Badborg

exile0025

Apr 3, 2018
It may or may not be helpful, but I've posted many times now in this thread steps for starting, proceeding through, and finishing different events throughout the game. If you just search this thread for posts by me (don't forget the hyphens on either side of my name), you should hopefully be able to find those fairly easily. More and more — despite the fact that I really don't have time to be doing so — I'm feeling like I need to write a full walkthrough of all the content so far. But for now, I'm still debating it and am committing to nothing.
yes ive seen them but i cant get them to work

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
hi exelent game DEv if it is possible to put tracks or list of options so we know if we reach the limit of the update

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yes ive seen them but i cant get them to work
Can you be a bit more specific? There must be something missing, because I've reviewed them again and again. They do work as long as everything required has already been done. Instead of "them", give me something specific you haven't gotten to work and I can try to help you get it. When telling me, please also indicate exactly what you've already tried so I know what might still be needed.

Nov 16, 2021
How do you advance to Sara's fantasy 3?

I read:
3. In the tanning salon — Fully complete the tanning salon event. You haven't completed it unless you've met Lisa
and had all the scenes available with her.

But I am only getting at the tanning salon (afternoon): "i have no reason to distract her right now"

I think therefore I can't also trigger Fantasy 4 and 5?

I have added a safe, because it appears broken
EDIT: I never bought camera's (I found the key too quickly i guess?) and never met Lisa (always at the tanning salon getting the same remark)

Last edited:

exile0025

Apr 3, 2018
Can you be a bit more specific? There must be something missing, because I've reviewed them again and again. They do work as long as everything required has already been done. Instead of "them", give me something specific you haven't gotten to work and I can try to help you get it. When telling me, please also indicate exactly what you've already tried so I know what might still be needed.
i honestly cant tell anymore
i have wine but no option to use it so i must have done that already?
dont even remember a panty scene with sarah
the only progress i seem to be makeing with is eve

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
this game get almost 0 real updates for last 3 years - there was one remake, that's all. it classic money milking over complicated grind with almost zero content... and with paywall: most scenes have dead ends with ~="become high tier patron for getting some real content"

• Angry
Reactions: filochard

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i honestly cant tell anymore
i have wine but no option to use it so i must have done that already?
dont even remember a panty scene with sarah
the only progress i seem to be makeing with is eve
Do you mean champagne? I only ask because I don't remember wine being used by the MC in the game, but it's possible my memory is faulty. You can buy champagne from the story, however (via the shopping cart icon on the MC's computer).

Champagne:
To use the champagne, you should visit the kitchen in the afternoon (except Sundays, when the option doesn't show up). In the bottom right a blue button should appear with a champagne glass symbol on it. I believe you have to have progressed a bit through the first part of the game before you have it available to buy.

Panties:
You first have to finish the tanning salon events with Lisa (the final one is where Sarah catches the MC and Lisa in the tanning booth together). Once those are done, you'll be able to find Sarah on her bed reading a magazine. This only happens on Sunday evenings.

After the Lisa tanning event is done, she'll be sulking because she doesn't think anyone looks at her like the MC looked at Lisa. She also says she dislikes her ass. After that conversation, you'll sleep and then you can buy panties from the store website (again on the MC's computer). It costs $2000 and will be found under the Other items.

On the next Sunday evening, then, you can go to her room where she's reading a magazine on her bed again. The conversation will proceed with the MC giving her the panties as a gift, etc.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
this game get almost 0 real updates for last 3 years - there was one remake, that's all. it classic money milking over complicated grind with almost zero content... and with paywall: most scenes have dead ends with ~="become high tier patron for getting some real content"
I understand your dislike of grind, but saying there have been "almost 0 real updates for the last 3 years" is not even close to true. At least in the past 6 months, there have been several updates with quite a bit of content. There also are no dead ends requiring you to become a patron "for getting some real content". There are places where the message about waiting for "further updates" appears, but there are no paywalls with the version that's here. That's just factually wrong. I've played through all existing content from the version here on F95, and never once did the game tell me to subscribe on Patreon to get more content.

Reactions: filochard

exile0025

Apr 3, 2018
Do you mean champagne? I only ask because I don't remember wine being used by the MC in the game, but it's possible my memory is faulty. You can buy champagne from the story, however (via the shopping cart icon on the MC's computer).

Champagne:
To use the champagne, you should visit the kitchen in the afternoon (except Sundays, when the option doesn't show up). In the bottom right a blue button should appear with a champagne glass symbol on it. I believe you have to have progressed a bit through the first part of the game before you have it available to buy.

Panties:
You first have to finish the tanning salon events with Lisa (the final one is where Sarah catches the MC and Lisa in the tanning booth together). Once those are done, you'll be able to find Sarah on her bed reading a magazine. This only happens on Sunday evenings.

After the Lisa tanning event is done, she'll be sulking because she doesn't think anyone looks at her like the MC looked at Lisa. She also says she dislikes her ass. After that conversation, you'll sleep and then you can buy panties from the store website (again on the MC's computer). It costs $2000 and will be found under the Other items.

On the next Sunday evening, then, you can go to her room where she's reading a magazine on her bed again. The conversation will proceed with the MC giving her the panties as a gift, etc.
i had just found out that janes horniness was too high,my bad
cant figure out how to start the tanning salon quest,went there for a whole week and nothing

Kevinlolz

Jul 25, 2020
This game seriously needs a WT mod, or a hint system at least. I tried multiple times to advance in the story, I've got no clue what to do.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017

Champagne:

Panties:

How do I start the tanning salon events? I seem to have reached the end of the special work events both twister and talk and Lisa's mother shower scene.

Nov 16, 2021
Think i found it. I did more scenes with special work (just spamming it, until you peep through the keyhole and see Eve's mother sitting on her, you even get a small error, as shown in attachment). Afterwards, i went with full pink bars on me and Sarah into the bathroom, where she was bathing. there she got out of the bed again and gave you a handjob. Now the MC is curious and can talk to her in the tanning salon.

EDIT: I got a safe file for it also. That way you can jump in if it doesn't work. Jane's story is complete I think (got all the fantasies and bedroom visits I guess), so now it's just about getting Sarah fantasies 3,4,5

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Think i found it. I did more scenes with special work (just spamming it, until you peep through the keyhole and see Eve's mother sitting on her, you even get a small error, as shown in attachment). Afterwards, i went with full pink bars on me and Sarah into the bathroom, where she was bathing. there she got out of the bed again and gave you a handjob. Now the MC is curious and can talk to her in the tanning salon.

EDIT: I got a safe file for it also. That way you can jump in if it doesn't work. Jane's story is complete I think (got all the fantasies and bedroom visits I guess), so now it's just about getting Sarah fantasies 3,4,5
How do I even start progressing with Sarah? I seem to have reached the end of the Lisa line at her home and cannot trigger the outside events yet. And I think I've reached the end of all the mother events. Please help.

Nov 16, 2021
Did you find the key to her room by going to her room inthe afternoon and clean/search?
You find a magazine with a peeing logo,just keep going in the afternoon to her room and talk to her, not always possibe. But at some day she should ben on her knees, looking for the magazine you already found.
After that you should start looking to the keyhole in the bathroom in the mornings and also walk in.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes