-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
And no news since 12 november. 40 days without a single news. This doesn't smell good at all. Got a feeling it's gonna get abandonned again...
Maybe, but it's not uncommon for Liebrio to be silent for long periods of time. It's not good practice as a developer, of course, but he has a history of this. Also, going Abandoned on F95 doesn't mean the game is actually abandoned. I would guess he takes forever but does eventually finish the game at some point.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I have gotten to the point that if a developer does not put an update out within 6 months, I delete the game. There are a lot of other really good games that are updated regularly so that I do not have to keep trying to remember what it was I was doing or the plot

Last edited:
Reactions: Kakato

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Stolen Destiny 0.1.5

Original post has been updated now, I have removed the old links here.

Changelog
During its development, so many things went wrong that I can't even believe that it finally happened!

Well, let's see what the new addition will bring.

Actually, everything is new.

Over 250 unique renders. And that's not counting the new emotions of the characters.

Even I probably can’t count the number of events, so I’ll say the following.

If you don't skip the dialogues, it will take you about an hour and a half to see all the new content. And this is if you know exactly what to do.

Old saves are supported.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes