SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nah photo hunt is pretty easy for any girl when it comes to story the code is basically "Eve_story_Event = 1" to "eve_story_event = 2" and so on and so forth the game makes you do it in order and you can't jump out of the "order" not matter what you do all the side stuff is 100% seprate from the game story to the point it barely even counts as "canon" Lol mostly everything you do in side events the main story won't mention it or even reference it Lol you can complete the whole game without touching a single "side event" there just there to grind "love point" with a few exception of course.

but ya eve is kinda easy in the sense once i have all 3 files open for her and learn the madness of jumping back and forth between each were the sometimes long list of jumps/calls bring me its pretty straight forward from there

but like i said above the mom/sister could be the same i only did a quick look at it and didn't catch the "chain" so to speak but once i dive in and have all relevant files in front of me i should be able to track it down easily enough. then the fun part of deciding whats "story" and what can be shoved off into the "side story" guides like i did with Eva and the "massages" for example

EDITL for clarification i can easily make separate guides for all of the events for the mom for example but im finding the starting/order for the "main guide" i do for the girls like on the mod home page tricky at the moment i like the "main guide" to follow a pretty striaght path so its easier on the player so its not something like "step#1 do first step of moms peeking event" "step #2 do step one of moms tv event" etc etc and can rference "side stuff" as need like in eva for example

PHP:
elif eve_main_progress == 2 and eve_bolt < 2:
    text "Eve's Walkthrough - Step #6" pos (27, 70) font "mod/OSB.ttf"
    text "{font=mod/OSB.ttf}Time: {/font}Early/Morning" pos (27, 105)
    text "{font=mod/OSB.ttf}Location: {/font}Eve's House" pos (533, 105) xanchor 1.0
    text "- \"Let's Chat\" {} time(s)".format(2 - eve_bolt) pos (34, 142)

elif eve_main_progress == 2 and eve_twist == 1:
    text "Eve's Walkthrough - Step #7" pos (27, 70) font "mod/OSB.ttf"
    text "{font=mod/OSB.ttf}Location: {/font}Eve's House" pos (533, 105) xanchor 1.0
    text "- \"Twister\"" pos (34, 142)

elif eve_main_progress == 2 and eve_bolt == 2:
    text "Eve's Walkthrough - Step #8" pos (27, 70) font "mod/OSB.ttf"
    text "- \"Let's Chat\"  " pos (34, 142)

elif eve_main_progress == 2 and eve_twist_dush_br < 3:
    text "Eve's Walkthrough - Step #9" pos (27, 70) font "mod/OSB.ttf"
    text "- \"Twister\" {} time(s)".format(6 - eve_twist - eve_twist_dush_br) pos (34, 142)
    if eve_dush_magaz < 7:
        text "- {color=00FF00}Recommend{/color} completing scenes 1-8 of Shower " pos (34, 172)
        text "-  Masturbation before completing" pos (34, 202)
so there kinda a nice "flow" to the steps

if that makes any sense (im crap when it comes to explaining things)
Ha, yeah, I get it. It still for the most part seems like a game that goes out of its way not to tell you a single thing. Guess I'm used to most games being straight to the point, having some hand holding, or at least give some direction.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Ha, yeah, I get it. It still for the most part seems like a game that goes out of its way not to tell you a single thing. Guess I'm used to most games being straight to the point, having some hand holding, or at least give some direction.

ya this game doesn't really tell the player anything like it doesn't even explain the difference between "early morning" and "morning" or atleast the importance of it Lol but i honestly starting to think thats by design to cough sell a $20 walktrhough cough or just a flaw with the translation...

• Haha
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i honestly starting to think thats by design to cough sell a $20 walktrhough cough or just a flaw with the translation...
That right there, yeah, but hey, I have seen worse. At the same time that really "really" puts off people wanting to play your game or even consider supporting if they need a $20 WT each time. Even though I support this game every so often, I would never pay that for it.

Reactions: Shawnchapp

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
That right there, yeah, but hey, I have seen worse. At the same time that really "really" puts off people wanting to play your game or even consider supporting if they need a $20 WT each time. Even though I support this game every so often, I would never pay that for it.
ya i've seen alot worst too Lol, but ya nothing wrong with still throwing a few bucks at the dev if you enjoy the work regardless of the walkthrough issues atleast it not like some others with built in paywall content Lmao

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
EDITL for clarification i can easily make separate guides for all of the events for the mom for example but im finding the starting/order for the "main guide" i do for the girls like on the mod home page tricky at the moment i like the "main guide" to follow a pretty striaght path so its easier on the player so its not something like "step#1 do first step of moms peeking event" "step #2 do step one of moms tv event" etc etc and can rference "side stuff" as need like in eva for example

PHP:
elif eve_main_progress == 2 and eve_bolt < 2:
    text "Eve's Walkthrough - Step #6" pos (27, 70) font "mod/OSB.ttf"
    text "- \"Let's Chat\" {} time(s)".format(2 - eve_bolt) pos (34, 142)

elif eve_main_progress == 2 and eve_twist == 1:
    text "Eve's Walkthrough - Step #7" pos (27, 70) font "mod/OSB.ttf"
    text "- \"Twister\"" pos (34, 142)

elif eve_main_progress == 2 and eve_bolt == 2:
    text "Eve's Walkthrough - Step #8" pos (27, 70) font "mod/OSB.ttf"
    text "- \"Let's Chat\"  " pos (34, 142)

elif eve_main_progress == 2 and eve_twist_dush_br < 3:
    text "Eve's Walkthrough - Step #9" pos (27, 70) font "mod/OSB.ttf"
    text "- \"Twister\" {} time(s)".format(6 - eve_twist - eve_twist_dush_br) pos (34, 142)
    if eve_dush_magaz < 7:
        text "- {color=00FF00}Recommend{/color} completing scenes 1-8 of Shower " pos (34, 172)
        text "-  Masturbation before completing" pos (34, 202)
so there kinda a nice "flow" to the steps

if that makes any sense (im crap when it comes to explaining things)
Good luck managing that. From what I can tell, much of the mom's and sister's content is of the nature directly going against what you're trying to do. Not to mention, you'd skip hella large number of days trying to focus on a single event that can only be done at a single time of the day.

I've decided my WT will include two sets of instructions. First will be a step-by-step (time-by-time, day-by-day) guide — as much as some won't like it that way; second (after the step-by-step guide is done) something more like what I've done in posts of this thread — Event X requires Character Y to have [Horniness %, Drunk, Peeked Z times, Time of Day, etc.] So I'll list individual "Event Chains" as I call them, with all prerequisites for each step as well.

That way, if someone's starting from the beginning, they can follow a clear set of directions that will unlock all events, gallery images, fantasies, etc. And if someone either doesn't like that method or is continuing with new releases, they can jump to the section with Event-by-event details. Maybe I'm doing too much work, though. LOL. I do tend to go overboard at times. :oops:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Good luck managing that. From what I can tell, much of the mom's and sister's content is of the nature directly going against what you're trying to do. Not to mention, you'd skip hella large number of days trying to focus on a single event that can only be done at a single time of the day.
Nu, the guide isn't going to focus on 1 event its about trying to merge them into an order that makes sense Lol. since i haven't found a good way yet I'm currently going to write them all as separate guides and then see where each event "crosses over"into the next like for example the kitchen events eventually it wants you to have done x amount of massage events with mom so i know they can merge at that point so im going to write them all and find the "merge points" if there isn't enough to make a "clean" guide for the main i'll just leave them as sperate and they won't get a "main guide" and suffer being refereed to as side characters until the dev actually gives them proper "story" content

but maybe thats the problem i keep thinking they are suppose to be "main girls" but maybe they are just meant to be "side characters"

Also what might be helpful for you is i found the old version of the pdf walkthrough in this thread (not worth$20) (contents more then just the ui tips the one in OP mentions)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
And Update on the mod about 90% done Eva/Eve's (whatever her name is suppose to be since it keeps changing Lol)
I have an idea of why the inconsistency in her name exists. The original name in Russian is Ева, which is pronounced like Yeva (roughly). Since there are two variants in English (both Eve and Eva), Liebrio had to make a choice. I assume he picked the first, but because the "uh" sound at the end is used in Russian, it's likely sometimes confusing for him, so he may have made the mistake of using Eva instead of what he originally chose (Eve).

I obviously don't know the reality, but that's the nearest I can figure on why her name changes in the English translation. The vast majority of the time — if I'm remembering correctly, since I haven't been keeping count or anything — her name shows as Eve, so I think Eva is the "mistake". There's something similar with Sarah: her name is almost always spelled with an h at the end, but on the morning menu the MC's set of fantasies for her are under "Sara" without the h.

Not that all of this matters a huge amount, but it's something I also have noticed.
Nu, the guide isn't going to focus on 1 event its about trying to merge them into an order that makes sense Lol. since i haven't found a good way yet I'm currently going to write them all as separate guides and then see where each event "crosses over"into the next like for example the kitchen events eventually it wants you to have done x amount of massage events with mom so i know they can merge at that point so im going to write them all and find the "merge points" if there isn't enough to make a "clean" guide for the main i'll just leave them as sperate and they won't get a "main guide" and suffer being refereed to as side characters until the dev actually gives them proper "story" content

but maybe thats the problem i keep thinking they are suppose to be "main girls" but maybe they are just meant to be "side characters"

Also what might be helpful for you is i found the old version of the pdf walkthrough in this thread (not worth$20) (contents more then just the ui tips the one in OP mentions)
I do appreciate the guide, although as you mentioned, it doesn't look really useful. Some of the things in it don't even apply anymore (e.g., after the first working day, the coffee shop does not appear accessible, although it did in previous versions of the game). So I might use some of it, but it's unlikely.

BTW, in reference to the former part of this post above about names, the guide is another example of inconsistency, where he mentions "Access to Jeanne's bedroom" when her name in the game is Jane. LOL.

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
BTW, in reference to the former part of this post above about names, the guide is another example of inconsistency, where he mentions "Access to Jeanne's bedroom" when her name in the game is Jane. LOL.
well thats becuase her name is "Жанна" which translate to Jeanne Which is a French name that would mean "Jane" though i would've left it as "Jeanne" and I'm so termpted to just rename "Eve" to "Eva" (which is pronounced as Ava) which i like more Lol

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well thats becuase her name is "Жанна" which translate to Jeanne Which is a French name that would mean "Jane" though i would've left it as "Jeanne" and I'm so termpted to just rename "Eve" to "Eva" (which is pronounced as Ava) which i like more Lol
The problem really comes from the dev choosing some English equivalent but then forgetting / getting confused about it and so getting it wrong sometimes. Copy-paste for this type of thing works wonders. I don't think anyone would care if you rename her to Eva, although I don't know that there's really any benefit of one over the other beyond your preference (and the consistency through your mod, ofc). Jane is much more common than Jeanne in English, though, so it would make more sense to keep it as it is . . . although again, I don't care and doubt anyone else does either. To be fair, the entire English text needs serious proofreading, something I myself have absolutely no time nor desire to do right now.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Guess it depends where you are i know way more Jeanne's then i do Jane's Lmao, but ya im not changing her name way to much works Lol
I suppose it also depends on the spelling. While is twice as common as , if spelled it's quite a bit more common than either of the other two (depending on where you live, as you said). Of course, this is splitting hairs at this point. Too much work is too much work, regardless of naming statistics. Hehe.

• Haha
Apr 6, 2018
I play with the rpy files next to it - somehow I managed to get eves main progress to 3, without unlocking the second shower scene. Probably didn't masturbate in the shower enough as I wanted to keep the dick for eve - as her mother suggests.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I play with the rpy files next to it - somehow I managed to get eves main progress to 3, without unlocking the second shower scene. Probably didn't masturbate in the shower enough as I wanted to keep the dick for eve - as her mother suggests.
you get locked out of shower scenes only working on her "main story" DO NOT complete the twister events until you finish the shower stuff if you haven;t gone to far yet you might still be able to do them on Friday mornings

Apr 6, 2018
This might explain what's gone wrong. You shouldn't modify a game's code if you're trying to advance in the game as intended.
Hey, I didn't say I would do that :D

Thanks Shawnchapp :) I think your WT mod, once done, will be a great addition to the game. It's a real challenge, no railguarding like in most games. I found the massage salon more by accident than intention... and then remembered the various hints for that location and the fetch job given to me... maybe the smartphone, once implemented, will give rough directions what is still left to do.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, I didn't say I would do that :D
Hehe, yeah, I was only kidding ofc. Not sure what you meant by the phrase "I play with the rpy files next to it", but obviously getting locked out of progress was the primary point you were making. I do think Shawn's mod will be nice for anyone who likes using mods.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes