charfire2002

Dec 7, 2021
You have not done the second Sarah Bath Event. I can see it easily because the sre variable is still 1; it should be 2 before you can progress. To see that progress is made, Sarah has to get out of the tub and behind the MC. This must happen at least two different times. The first time, she sees he's got a boner and kicks him out after threatening him. The second time she gets out of the tub, she will watch him jack off at the toilet. This second one hasn't happened yet, based on the sre variable (which gets set to 2 after she watches him masturbate).

I edited my instructions above to specify this; I guess I had assumed you'd already had the MC walk in on her and she got up to threaten him from behind at least once before. As of your save, she's now done that one time.
I finally got to see Lisa. Thanks for all your help.

The other poster got me curios. How many times should I see Victoria? She only visted twice. The second time was when she gave the MC the drink that caused him to pass out.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I finally got to see Lisa. Thanks for all your help.

The other poster got me curios. How many times should I see Victoria? She only visted twice. The second time was when she gave the MC the drink that caused him to pass out.
I haven't finished my WT with the latest content, but AFAIK there are 3 total Victoria "events", but she's only there for 2 of them. The "third" one is where Jane talks about the possibility of a promotion and working for Victoria. So you should only see Victoria twice, I think (for now). Liebrio definitely has her hint that we should see more of her . . . or that she's part of the ongoing experiment with the MC, Sarah, and Jane. (This second possibility is much less likely, I think.)

Last edited:

charfire2002

Dec 7, 2021
I haven't finished my WT with the latest content, but AFAIK there are 3 total Victoria "events", but she's only there for 2 of them. The "third" one is where Jane talks about the possibility of a promotion and working for Victoria. So you should only see Victoria twice, I think (for now). Liebrio definitely has her hint that we should see more of her . . . or that she's part of ongoing the experiment with the MC, Sarah, and Jane. (This second possibility is much less likely, I think.)
I just progressed further and you do get a third scene with Victoria. Without spoiling things, eventually, you get a scene where Jane flashes back to how she met Victoria and various things that happen between the two of them after they meet.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Reopubg1

Jul 19, 2023
Give us some information about when the update will come you are taking too long time give us some spoilers about update

mackahaye

Jun 6, 2023
OK, I figured this out, although it's a decently lengthy and unclear process. Also, I don't really remember what was new with this release, as opposed to what was new to me (such as anything I missed before that I've now found). Here is what needs to happen throughout the event series.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I might be missing something, but I think that's what you'll need to get the final scenes with Sarah.
Hi,

Is there a way to track the values of the variables you mention (i.e. toilet_sis_spy)?

Reactions: Caninenappe

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi,

Is there a way to track the values of the variables you mention (i.e. toilet_sis_spy)?
I don't know about tracking it per se (there's not a visible counter or anything), but this might help some. Things have changed a little from the original post (code gets rewritten sometimes), so here is a summary of what I know of now:

RESETS THE COUNTER TO 0
  • The MC goes to sleep in his room
  • The MC passes out after drinking with Jane and Victoria
  • The event with Jane at the massage parlor finishes, including the memory where she recalls things that have happened to her with Victoria so far
SETS THE COUNTER TO 1
  • The MC spies on Sarah while she's on the toilet (only available in the Morning, not the Early Morning)
So it shouldn't be hard to track it mentally, I wouldn't think.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Please, get a life and stop begging/spamming. It'll be out when it's out. We get to play for free and we are in no position to make demands to the Dev. This entitled behavior is just unbelievable. Besides, it's not like F95 is empty. There are hundreds of game out there that can make the wait more bearable.

HighKingAnt

Mar 18, 2020
View attachment 1858450

Overview:
You start the game with a guy named Nick. The beginning of his adult life brought him several unpleasant surprises.
In an instant, from a carefree life surrounded by luxury and pretty maids, Nick, along with his mother and sister, is left without shelter and money for existence. And now he has to take care of his family, earn money and arrange his personal life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-17
Release Date: 2023-05-16
Developer: Liebrio
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.9
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Hint & Tips -
Italian translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 239982 View attachment 1839605 View attachment 1839600 View attachment 1839594 View attachment 1839601 View attachment 1839595 View attachment 1839597 View attachment 1839599
View attachment 1839596 View attachment 1839602 View attachment 239980 View attachment 1839604 View attachment 239977 View attachment 239978 View attachment 239981 View attachment 1839607
no sex in game

mackahaye

Jun 6, 2023
How do you get the lotion, I've completed both Sara and Jane path. I went every night of the week to the salon but still get the message that the MC needs to come back later. What is required to get the lotion? Everytime I do the special work, it seems to be the same events. Is it related to the Hot Wife route, which I have not chosen?

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes