Stolen Destiny [v0.1.9] [Liebrio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Uncompressed Mac version (read notes below):

- - -

NOTE: The dev does not do a Mac release of the game, so I have created one for the last few releases, please do note, just like the compressed version, this release is created just like any dev with the Ren'Py SDK and building distributions.

It is unofficial, just to be clear here ;)

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Every person seems to be the same from the waist down...

Faces looks good, but but the same body kind of ruins it for me. Hows the writing quality?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Every person seems to be the same from the waist down...

Faces looks good, but but the same body kind of ruins it for me. Hows the writing quality?
That is very subjective, imho, because I could say pass-able, others could say great, others could say it's dumb, others could say it's spotty. I think it's fine, but it brings us back to my point above :sneaky:

Honestly, I ignore most opinions until I try it (granted I do read a few before I dive in to some). I would have never played a lot of games if I took every review or score at what others had to say, I don't mean just the adult variety, games in general.

You've got not much to lose, it's only 400MB compressed or a little over a GB for normal version, so it's not like it's a monstruous download.

Last edited:

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
trick to get the updates. Don't get Jane Drunk. Required for all updates. Go to bathroom couple of time when jane is there. Then living room talk to her at evening, Buy the furniture from laptop, Do message in evening . Early Mourning go to her room. Do it again when her lust is full. Now every mourning mastrubate till her lust his full. You will get first handjob scene. Do it again till her lust is full to get second handjob + mastrubation scene.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Stolen Destiny: Act 1 v0.1.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Honestly, I ignore most opinions until I try it (granted I do read a few before I dive in to some). I would have never played a lot of games if I took every review or score at what others had to say, I don't mean just the adult variety, games in general.
This. I follow this rule 1000X when its a game by a bigger dev like Incenton or DPC. There are people that will shit on a thing just because or overly praise it when it makes no sense. I'd say take everything on F95 as a fap game and either be pleasantly surprised when its good or not when its mediocre.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
what the fuck is this? I start to play it, it seems like a good game with good girls and suddenly the mc gets a strapon up his ass and they talk about him eating some guy's semen. No options. My fault I think, I did not see all the labels and I trusted what I saw in the photos. To the trash immediately
Oh I forgot. The mother also comments on how she fucked a coworker at her table. all magnificent

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes