SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
whats happening with the game?? i havent heard from this thread for a while, are there any new update posts?
You can check the SS page, and see nothing since June 23rd, which is the post here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/stolen-destiny-v0-1-9-liebrio.25284/post-11070341

By "a while", you mean 1½ weeks? I think this thread is generally fairly quiet unless there's active news. But on the 23rd of last month there was an update posted by SonsOLiberty. I don't know of any news since that, though.
Yeah, nothing since the 23rd atm.

Reactions: goodbye890

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
By "a while", you mean 1½ weeks? I think this thread is generally fairly quiet unless there's active news. But on the 23rd of last month there was an update posted by SonsOLiberty. I don't know of any news since that, though.
You can check the SS page, and see nothing since June 23rd, which is the post here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/stolen-destiny-v0-1-9-liebrio.25284/post-11070341

Yeah, nothing since the 23rd atm.
yeah you guys are right, i think im just a bit antsy, the last update i still cant stop thinking about and seeing this thread go slient for a couple of days scares me lol yeah no my bad on this one, also thanks for posting the update posts sonsofliberty truly a saint

also also, just curious cookiemonster666, what would you consider to be "a while" in my head it felt a lot more than 1½ weeks it felt like a month or something lol idk

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yeah you guys are right, i think im just a bit antsy, the last update i still cant stop thinking about and seeing this thread go slient for a couple of days scares me lol yeah no my bad on this one, also thanks for posting the update posts sonsofliberty truly a saint

also also, just curious cookiemonster666, what would you consider to be "a while" in my head it felt a lot more than 1½ weeks it felt like a month or something lol idk
No worries, man. Time gets away from us all, I think. But yeah, this is one I've definitely been keeping a steady eye on. BTW, I know you didn't mention or ask about this, but since I'm posting anyway....

I've made quite a bit of progress on my PDF WT, but I had to pause while doing proofreading for other VNs. I should be back to it again some time this week, though, and I might finish it by some time next week. We'll see if life throws me any curve balls. :rolleyes:

Reactions: filochard

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
We still need a WT or a mod to play this game.
And I'm still working on it. I have a lot on my plate right now, so it's been slow in coming. But I have made a lot of progress so far. My guess is that, once I'm freed up from proofreading commitments, I'll be able to bore into it again and finish up. The total time left for me to work on it is probably something between 3 days and a week (meaning not 72–168 hours, but whatever free time I have outside of my actual RL day job and freelancing work).

Reactions: TheDevian

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Update report...

Good day friends!
I apologize for the long silence, there were urgent matters.
But now I can get back to work and finish the new update.
While I was away I had some time to think and decided to make some changes in the next update.
First of all, since the development has been delayed too much, I want to add a couple of new scenes and animations that were originally planned for another update.
Secondly, I want to reduce the amount of dialog. While we were editing the English version, I realized that there is a lot of unnecessary chatter in the game. It drags down the gameplay a lot.
Third, I decided to add two additional opportunities for Nick to increase his arousal. This should greatly reduce the amount of grind.
About the development progress.
All the main scenes are done and most of them are already rendered. Except for the extra ones, which I plan to finish in the next few days.
I can't give an exact release date yet. So as not to deceive your expectations. But I will try to tell you more often about development progress and show new footage. So this post won't be the last one this week.
That's all for now. Have a nice day!

sre_vtor_mas_n_4.jpg

stm_n_1.jpg

sre_new_ling_n_2.jpg

nre_sara_spy_n_3.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

charfire2002

Dec 7, 2021
How do you progress the spa storyline? I went there the first time and spoke to Sarah. Every trip since that, I always get a a message saying there's no reason to talk to Sarah. What am I missing?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How do you progress the spa storyline? I went there the first time and spoke to Sarah. Every trip since that, I always get a a message saying there's no reason to talk to Sarah. What am I missing?
You have to progress her Bath Event first to level 2. So, the below is the order for the MC, including some prep that you've clearly already done yourself so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To reiterate, the numbered steps above must all be on the same day to get the Sarah Bath Event to level 2. After the above, when the MC next visits Sarah at the Tanning Salon, he should meet Lisa. After that, you should be able to have the MC continue the tanning salon event and make progress.

Last edited:

charfire2002

Dec 7, 2021
You have to progress her Bath Event first to level 2. So, the below is the order for the MC, including some prep that you've clearly already done yourself so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To reiterate, the numbered steps above must all be on the same day to get the Sarah Bath Event to level 2. After the above, when the MC next visits Sarah at the Tanning Salon, he should meet Lisa. After that, you should be able to have the MC continue the tanning salon event and make progress.
I followed your instructions and got the new bathroom scenes but when I go to the salon, i'm still being told I have no reason to be there. Am I missing anything else?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I followed your instructions and got the new bathroom scenes but when I go to the salon, i'm still being told I have no reason to be there. Am I missing anything else?
Can you attach the save just before you go to the tanning salon? I'm not sure what you're missing, but I can try to find out.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My save file is attached.
You have not done the second Sarah Bath Event. I can see it easily because the sre variable is still 1; it should be 2 before you can progress. To see that progress is made, Sarah has to get out of the tub and behind the MC. This must happen at least two different times. The first time, she sees he's got a boner and kicks him out after threatening him. The second time she gets out of the tub, she will watch him jack off at the toilet. This second one hasn't happened yet, based on the sre variable (which gets set to 2 after she watches him masturbate).

I edited my instructions above to specify this; I guess I had assumed you'd already had the MC walk in on her and she got up to threaten him from behind at least once before. As of your save, she's now done that one time.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How to progress in Jane massage event
Victoria was not visiting in the house please help me
I've posted about it before, here: https://f95zone.to/threads/stolen-destiny-v0-1-9-liebrio.25284/post-6543098

Victoria also only shows up on a Sunday evening in the Living Room. I'm heading off to bed now, but hopefully that helps you out. If there's anything more you need to know about it, post in a reply. If no one else has helped you by then, I'll answer in the morning after I'm not nodding off at my keyboard anymore. LOL.

Reactions: goodbye890
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes