zenner4

Feb 12, 2021
Thread Updated: 2023-05-17
Release Date: 2023-05-16
Developer: Liebrio SubscribeStar
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.9
We follow your work, waiting every day for a message, an update or at least a hello, I'm alive. We get tired. Showing upcoming scenes encourages the desire to download the next version and not wait every day to continue the game. Although it's a pain to replay the same scene a hundred times, we feel like idiots supporting those who have no more excuses. Okei, you won, I'm deleting "they stole my Patience" from my computer and canceling my support. And may others accompany me and leave the wrong one alone.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Thread Updated: 2023-05-17
Release Date: 2023-05-16
Developer: Liebrio SubscribeStar
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.9
We follow your work, waiting every day for a message, an update or at least a hello, I'm alive. We get tired. Showing upcoming scenes encourages the desire to download the next version and not wait every day to continue the game. Although it's a pain to replay the same scene a hundred times, we feel like idiots supporting those who have no more excuses. Okei, you won, I'm deleting "they stole my Patience" from my computer and canceling my support. And may others accompany me and leave the wrong one alone.
uh... no thanks i think im gonna stay lol

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
We follow your work, waiting every day for a message, an update or at least a hello, I'm alive
the last post from the dev was August 29th

The last progress report was August 22 a month ago

so be patient...

we feel like idiots supporting those who have no more excuses.
We ? who elected you to be our spokesperson? I, for instance, didn't vote for you or anyone else who would speak on my behalf!
So, please, speak for yourself (and nobody else) and use the pronoun "I"!

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
Is the game playable without Walkthrough because I really dont like to play this typ of games more than once to get all the scenes

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Is the game playable without Walkthrough because I really dont like to play this typ of games more than once to get all the scenes
Depend what you call playable or unplayable...
While we are waiting for -CookieMonster666- to finish his WT (By the way, is there any progress?) you can search his posts in this thread where he gave hints on how to get certain scenes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Depend what you call playable or unplayable...
While we are waiting for -CookieMonster666- to finish his WT (By the way, is there any progress?) you can search his posts in this thread where he gave hints on how to get certain scenes
Yeah, sorry about that. I think I'm fairly close to finished now. But I also now need to do proofreading for the next release of Sweet Times, so it will be a bit of a wait before I continue and complete that. But I don't think I have a huge amount left to do. It's just a matter of finding time and then also motivation to work on it to finish.

I won't lie. After a full workday of involved logical thinking, I struggle a little to get finished with the day job and turn around to start on more logical thinking to organize the walkthrough in such a way as to be useful. When I do have it finished, it should be divided into two main parts:
(1) a set of specific things to do for each time period of each day (to let you have at least a little lewdness coupled with progress each day — whenever possible; not always, but very often); and​
(2) an event-focused set of instructions that will list not only what you need (item, horniness, etc.) but also any other prerequisites, like completing Event Chain X to start or continue with Event Chain Y.​

I believe I'm almost finished with (1), so I don't think (2) will be as involved since it will just say what is required step-by-step, leaving the doing of those steps up to the player.

I'd like to do both of these because I think (1) is more beneficial for those who prefer just following steps and don't want to get into the mechanics of the game at all, while (2) is more useful for someone who likes setting their own schedule for things in the game but who doesn't like getting stuck because something about how to proceed isn't clear. It's a fair bit of work, but I hope it won't take a lot longer before that's finished. Sorry for the wait; I know it's been months now. :(

Last edited:

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Sorry for the wait; I know it's been months now. :(
The posts you put here helped a lot of players to get scenes or to understand the mechanisms of this game (even myself used those after I lost all my saves due to a crashed HD, thanks mate) and on top of that you proposed yourself to do a walktrough which isn't a small task for a game like that...

All this to say that you absolutely don't need to apologize for anything or to anyone as you have already done so much for this game on your free time

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes