Flash Abandoned Stones [v0.27A] [Maskopatol]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Speaking of that, I had fun editing assembly last night of the .28a cheat version and made a mod that expands the content of the prison substantially and adds masochism to it.
I didn't notice any new content, but this file did try to access files on my computer, flash stand alone gave me a prompt onto that.

opo89

Jun 27, 2019
I didn't notice any new content, but this file did try to access files on my computer, flash stand alone gave me a prompt onto that.
Are you not seeing the expanded prison content like this? Yes, the base game does attempt to access files on your computer because it writes and reads from your temporary files to manage saves.

opo89

Jun 27, 2019
For reference this is the vanilla game. My mod should be adding more options because I modified the program itself, is that not what it's doing?

Sulphyre

May 25, 2019
tried using ruffle but it makes the game super slow, is there any better alternatives?
I've ran it and other .swf games fine with Adobe Flash Player 32 (Standalone) which I got from the internet archive. Afaik this is the last version ever released and it works fine imo.

glizzytron

Nov 24, 2023
I've ran it and other .swf games fine with Adobe Flash Player 32 (Standalone) which I got from the internet archive. Afaik this is the last version ever released and it works fine imo.
could you post a link leading to the internet archive download for the flash player?

glizzytron

Nov 24, 2023
I actually tried using that but the only difference was that the download was in this forum, although it isn't as slow like ruffle it still stutters.

opo89

Jun 27, 2019
I actually tried using that but the only difference was that the download was in this forum, although it isn't as slow like ruffle it still stutters.
If I could penetrate the .exe version I would! Hacking Flash is the best of my ability, the .exe is too secure to modify without computer-breaking bugs.

Sulphyre

May 25, 2019
could you post a link leading to the internet archive download for the flash player?
I apologize profusely if this is against the site rules or somehow illegal, mods please have mercy if so!

Link:

Click the "Windows Executable" under "Download Options" on the right of the page.

Reactions: glizzytron

glizzytron

Nov 24, 2023
I apologize profusely if this is against the site rules or somehow illegal, mods please have mercy if so!

Link:

Click the "Windows Executable" under "Download Options" on the right of the page.
both the download from the forum and the download from the link you posted are the same so it still stutters when I launch the .swf file, thanks anyways though.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote