VN Ren'Py Completed Stories of Submission eNTeR the cuck [Final] [Zee Vital]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
> ■ NTR is not avoidable.
Look buddy, my sole source of amusement in life is coming into these threads and asking if the NTR is avoidable. When you answer the question right away in the OP, you're robbing me of my single source of happiness. Why do you hate me so?

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
All this debate by people who haven't played it but are simply judging it by the tags. Having actually played it I can say that the game does qualify for the NTR tag by the classic definition - jealousy and loss.

The story is surprisingly long and in depth and covers a lot of ground so quite a few tags really apply. It starts out with NTR and after you find out that there's another man involved it gives you the choice of leaving Stacy or staying at multiple points. If you decide to end the relationship you get one of several heartbreaking endings and if you stay it eventually evolves into a cuckold style relationship. I can't say that I've ever seen a game like it - usually it's either purely NTR or cuckold.

The preview images definitely do not give justice to what's inside the game. The art is better than I expected and the story is definitely a hell of a lot better than I expected. I'm not really a fan of FemDom but there was enough MaleDom and other things that I did like which kept it interesting. The game does have a heavy BDSM theme throughout although it's rather light in the beginning and gets heavier the longer you decide to stay. I really only had one disappointment at the ending which I won't explain because it's kinda a spoiler.

I'd say if you like any of the games with poly tags - NTR, Cuckold, Swinging/Sharing - then it's worth checking out.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
It has been fixed. Sorry, this is my first upload. I Will add tags as suggestions come by
I didn`t finish the game so i just know these tags should be added : humiliation , vaginal sex , slave , 2d cg , 2d game .

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Played it, humiliation and corruption tag should be added.

Quick review of the game... it's fine. How much you enjoy it depends on how much you enjoy femdom.

Personally speaking it's not for me, since it's the type of dom/sub story where all the people are in their personas all the time, with zero aftercare or hints of a life outside of being a "dom" or a "sub".

But, it's a work of fiction, a fantasy. Certainly no more offensive than any of the incest, peeping, dub-con and outright rapey stuff you see in a lot of other popular games. People who like this kink should enjoy it.

pacefrei

Oct 27, 2017
I like the part where he slipped the kanji for NTR into the spelling of enter. Clever.

GigglingCock

Mar 16, 2019
Based on the OP, this is not NTR. Classic femdom, humiliation, willing cuck story. NTR tag is always used too broadly and lost it's meaning on this site. Other useful tags are missing, so NTR is being used to cover for the entire umbrella of non-MC sexual situations.

edit: Refer to this post by someone who actually played it. I may have jumped the gun. I apologize if it does contain NTR elements.
willing cuckold is still NTR.

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Can people please stop with this bullshit back and forth all the time? I'm not saying I agree or disagree, but I will say this: This website has its literal definition of what NTR is. Whatever you feel about it, whether you agree or not, its still their definition that applies on this site to use it as they see fit. They could call it wood and this game would get a wood tag. That's just how it is. Debating it and redefining and all the shit that happens repeatedly in most threads like this just needs to end. It reaaaaaaaaaaaaally doesn't matter what the users think. The admins have made that abundantly clear with how all other tags are used, this one isn't an exception. If it falls under their (lets be honest, extremely broad and vague) definition of NTR, the game gets that tag. Rather than fight and argue with each other, I hope instead the users band together to get the admins to get their shit together about being more definite and strict with how things get tagged.

See that's what makes this constant back and forth so sad and stupid. f95 is using a term they do not own nor did they make up and are defining it as they see fit. How about I build a site and create my own version of the English language with that site and then ban and punish people for not abiding by what I deem a word means? Now you've got a Japanese based term that from it's own origins has some ambiguous meaning from the actual source! Toss in there that the used abbreviation is also loosely applied to 3 other Japanese terms that are very different in meaning and you have effectively created a tinderbox that the site is fully responsible for creating.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
See that's what makes this constant back and forth so sad and stupid. f95 is using a term they do not own nor did they make up and are defining it as they see fit. How about I build a site and create my own version of the English language with that site and then ban and punish people for not abiding by what I deem a word means? Now you've got a Japanese based term that from it's own origins has some ambiguous meaning from the actual source! Toss in there that the used abbreviation is also loosely applied to 3 other Japanese terms that are very different in meaning and you have effectively created a tinderbox that the site is fully responsible for creating.
Literally nothing is stopping you from doing that. By all means, go make a site and use whatever terms and definitions you see fit. This is the same as "As long as you live under my roof, you'll live by my rules". Again, I am not saying right or wrong, its not like I disagree. I just think seeing the same arguments and discussions all the time is completely moot and just needs to stop. It just doesn't do anything and it just pisses people off. As long as we are users of this site, we do as they allow, thats the end of it. The admins get the final say, as you said, if you don't like it, you can totally make your own site.

Reactions: Cendarn and TuffSub

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Literally nothing is stopping you from doing that. By all means, go make a site and use whatever terms and definitions you see fit. This is the same as "As long as you live under my roof, you'll live by my rules". Again, I am not saying right or wrong, its not like I disagree. I just think seeing the same arguments and discussions all the time is completely moot and just needs to stop. It just doesn't do anything and it just pisses people off. As long as we are users of this site, we do as they allow, thats the end of it. The admins get the final say, as you said, if you don't like it, you can totally make your own site.

You kinda missed the point...but in this place, it really isn't a surprise I guess

Mar 12, 2018
Based on the OP, this is not NTR. Classic femdom, humiliation, willing cuck story. NTR tag is always used too broadly and lost it's meaning on this site. Other useful tags are missing, so NTR is being used to cover for the entire umbrella of non-MC sexual situations.

edit: Refer to this post by someone who actually played it. I may have jumped the gun. I apologize if it does contain NTR elements.
Sorry to disappoint you, but NTR is very broadly used in Japan as well. It's an abbreviation that includes netorare, netori, and netorase. There are only two things that should exist for there to be netorare - a male who likes a woman (romantically or not - doesn't matter, it doesn't matter if they are dating or not as well) and then a woman who has sex with other men, making him jealous. Then there's netori - it's when a male protagonist fucks a woman who's either romantically or emotionally involved with someone else. Then, there's netorase - when a man willingly shares his partner, i.e. cuckolding. NTR includes all three. And the vast majority of all non-MC sexual situations fall under one of the definitions. So yeah, NTR is very broad by definition, it's your problem that you only consider a very specific type of it as "real ntr". All cuckold/swinging stories are of netorase genre and guess what, it's also NTR.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes