VN Ren'Py Completed Stories of Submission eNTeR the cuck [Final] [Zee Vital]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I really enjoyed this. Very well written. Femdom isn't one of my kinks, but Stacey becoming hyper-sexual and discovering her sexual agency (at the expense of the BF) is super hot. TBH, that is what I enjoy about most Netorare. Other people see betrayal and emotional pain, I see that stuff as the price of a woman coming (pun intended) into her own sexually. And I always love it when women let their inner sexual beast out. It's magical.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kida11 and Zoness

nebenher

Mar 4, 2019
Again: what about a mac Port?
Almost a year to late, but for all RenPy games you can just download the , put the win/linux version into its folder, and start the game from the SDK.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
"Alex is the spoiled man-child of rich parents who has never made anything of himself. Cripplingly self-aware, he can't maintain friendships or relationships and goes from one woman to the next. That all changes when he starts dating Stacy. For once, a woman sees past his pickup persona and doesn't leave him immediately. What Alex doesn't realize is that Stacy has a hidden side as well and she's about to teach him a cruel lesson."

1667544063782.png

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
How to download
CLick here https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1 and find yourself a better game, that's how.

Serious. I can't imagine anyone would like this. Femdom fans willl feel let down because it's actually all maledom, cuck fans will feel let down because there's zero sharing just pure ntr, and ntr fans will feel let down because there's no buildup or intro to said betrayal.

And it's short. Seriously, save your time.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
CLick here https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1 and find yourself a better game, that's how.

Serious. I can't imagine anyone would like this. Femdom fans willl feel let down because it's actually all maledom, cuck fans will feel let down because there's zero sharing just pure ntr, and ntr fans will feel let down because there's no buildup or intro to said betrayal.

And it's short. Seriously, save your time.
Everyone should also save their time by not reading your response

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes