RPGM Story of Ivy [v0.4.0] [AdultNest]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AdultNest

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Next patch will contain working clothing shops:
1717531929798.png

also drafted an outline for how to repair the computer
the job at the townhall will also be available, once i get around doing the required work.

AdultNest

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Coming here with some news:
I added to the game, what i wanted to add for the next release (albeit i did not progress magic world but rather normal world ... but meh ... who really cares, it is content afterall)

Next step is to actually do all that rendering and animating stuff, probably will take me a week if nothing gets in my way again (for job reasons i did not really have had much time to waste on this project)

Gonna leave you guys with this little picture so you know what i have been up to ;)

1720652752565.png

(Note: Nothing really to do at the PC yet)

-------

Everything is done for the next release, dev whise.
Now have to find a spare day to make sure everything is working and i did not break things

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BaDante

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StoryOfIvy-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: AdultNest

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There doesn't seem to be much content in either world yet, or else I'm doing something wrong. Your guide and hints system should be giving more detail. I love Ivy, she is such a cutie. I think the story within the story needs to have more detail. For instance when she got stuck in the wall and got fucked, when it was over, not much was said and she goes about her life like nothing happened. When she is trying the plug, she bounces up and down on it and puts it away? I'm not sure. There should be an option where it says "wear buttplug". How about corruption stats so we know how corrupted she is? An option to go without underwear, bra and panties. Good luck, with your game.

Reactions: deaddog

AdultNest

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Sorry, this doesn't work. I went back to the changeroom, put on a casual suit, pink underwear and sneakers and i remain blocked inside with a message telling me i can't go out like this.
Will check, might be a bug then as that should work.

There doesn't seem to be much content in either world yet, or else I'm doing something wrong. Your guide and hints system should be giving more detail. I love Ivy, she is such a cutie. I think the story within the story needs to have more detail. For instance when she got stuck in the wall and got fucked, when it was over, not much was said and she goes about her life like nothing happened. When she is trying the plug, she bounces up and down on it and puts it away? I'm not sure. There should be an option where it says "wear buttplug". How about corruption stats so we know how corrupted she is? An option to go without underwear, bra and panties. Good luck, with your game.
The content is rather sparse still. The normal world is supposed to be very loosely coupled, having some event chains left and right wherever you go. the magic world will be having a narrative. It still is very early in this games life, will get there (just as with the plug wearing)

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
In the other realm, a devnote says that I can obtain clothing by communicating with the "DBG" symbol to the right, but there is none.

And after seeing the other realm tailor, the 'Simple Dress" is sometimes not listed in her wardrobe, or greyed out. So when we strip naked, we have to stay naked (I noticed in the castle bedroom and on other realm the beach).

When she enters the dressing room in the real realm, and tries to leave again fully clad, she says: "I can't walk around like this", and cannot leave the dressing room anymore.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes