IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
For those who don't know why the name gott got changed to grot. It is cuz gott means god in German, but I see no difference to the Hispanics using the spelling of the Christian son of God's name for ordinary people. (Jesus for those unaware lol) I only know 3 words in German, but only knew how to spell that one lol. Also I finished v1.1 around 5/15 lol. So I didn't even notice the change till I looked at updates just now.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
So I have 2 questions. How many branches are there planed to be, and what is the release schedule looking like?

story_and_magic

Story and Magic
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
So I have 2 questions. How many branches are there planed to be, and what is the release schedule looking like?
The release schedule is support driven. The goal is to make it under 1 month.
For the moment I am releasing every 2 months.
I am not creating VN from already written novel. Therefore the possible ends are not hard decided.
The planned branches for the moment could be:
- MC returns to Earth,
- MC has a castle and rich life (Rohatia)
- MC has family and kids, (harem is optional)
- MC to become evil wizard or good wizard
- MC to become an evil master in Aroha

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
In one brunch of the story tree : Yes. He can return back to Earth.
Thanks, but I was thinking more along the lines of going but then returning. I thought that there was some ambiguity with his girlfriend (was she cheating or not) and if there is a discrete branch that essentially ends the game when he returns to Earth; that this would not appeal to many people. If, for example, it is a branch and a player does not choose for the MC to return, then it leaves questions unanswered.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Thanks, but I was thinking more along the lines of going but then returning. I thought that there was some ambiguity with his girlfriend (was she cheating or not) and if there is a discrete branch that essentially ends the game when he returns to Earth; that this would not appeal to many people. If, for example, it is a branch and a player does not choose for the MC to return, then it leaves questions unanswered.
Personally I think it was fairly clear she was cheating. Also I like the idea of the mc in the last 3 branches that are possible as of now has a choose to end on earth or go to rather at some point with them. Example with the harem route mc go's to earth to live out his days happy in view of the cheating ex or the evil wizard route have the option to try to take over earth and get revenge on ex in some way once u do so. There are so many other ways it can go a few could be just a visit.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The release schedule is support driven. The goal is to make it under 1 month.
For the moment I am releasing every 2 months.
I am not creating VN from already written novel. Therefore the possible ends are not hard decided.
The planned branches for the moment could be:
- MC returns to Earth,
- MC has a castle and rich life (Rohatia)
- MC has family and kids, (harem is optional)
- MC to become evil wizard or good wizard
- MC to become an evil master in Aroha
some of those don't really seem mutually exclusive. Family and kids is really compatible with all other paths mentioned.
Evil wizards have families too you know.

Speaking of the Evil Wizard path... what kind? hypno mind control? necromancer? conquering warlord overlord?

Nov 9, 2020
some of those don't really seem mutually exclusive. Family and kids is really compatible with all other paths mentioned.
Evil wizards have families too you know.

Speaking of the Evil Wizard path... what kind? hypno mind control? necromancer? conquering warlord overlord?
I think it's more like Rasputin.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes