samia82

Oct 2, 2020
You must speak with police and lawyer to discover that your father has another family, and keep asking them until you get their address.
You can meet one of your stepsisters at the mall when mom sends you to the pharmacy, but you discover she’s your stepsis only later.
thank you

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
thank for shareing
New Content :
Lisa M : enter bathroom when she inside, fingering
Alexa StepYS : go to step family living room when she is alone, watch tv with her, cuddle + show tit
Mary StepOS : further training, flirt mc naked + she topless + naked + touch cock + hj
Mia OSfriend : help her during double training, must have alt room, f her
Jill OldSis : after massage, f her bareback. YS join
Lily YoungSis : after date, f her bareback, creampie. join OS
Victoria FLawyer : on weekend, go to the firm. weekend meeting, sneak + clingy + officehj
Kate MAunt : sleep event, she ask jerk + watch jerk + kiss jerk, sleep together + flatter + cuddle. go jog with her, she flash her tit
this is full save 0.18.0

demude

Jul 15, 2021
New Content :
Lisa M : enter bathroom when she inside, fingering
Alexa StepYS : go to step family living room when she is alone, watch tv with her, cuddle + show tit
Mary StepOS : further training, flirt mc naked + she topless + naked + touch cock + hj
Mia OSfriend : help her during double training, must have alt room, f her
Jill OldSis : after massage, f her bareback. YS join
Lily YoungSis : after date, f her bareback, creampie. join OS
Victoria FLawyer : on weekend, go to the firm. weekend meeting, sneak + clingy + officehj
Kate MAunt : sleep event, she ask jerk + watch jerk + kiss jerk, sleep together + flatter + cuddle. go jog with her, she flash her tit
Most of the above scene achieved, but how to get Lily's scene for join OS? even finish the date, same room bareback and creampie but didn't end up join OS. any1 can help?

0aijd

Feb 21, 2021
Make sure that you use the right codec ( )
By my experience, not all of them can really work, so maybe you'll have to pick the right one
I couldn't fix it.Can you help me? Thanks

superman5150

May 23, 2017
Is this still game a long grindfest???
Not at all - it's a fuckload of grindfest. Haven't played in 3 updates and tried it again today. Even with cheating everything and following the very outdated walkthrough here, I still have to resort to the flowchart in my brain about progressing with everyone. I just give up and extract the images and move on.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Stuck on the 0.19 content for Kate

Tasks says
* Watch You Jerk : your relation is too depraved
* Sleep Cuddle : still effective
* Kiss after Jerk : drained

Ever since the Kiss after Jerk task became available, there's no way to sleep with Kate any more. When requesting SleepTogether and agree to her "You know how it works:" terms, she watches in the bathroom, but after coming out, when trying to sleep, it gives the message "You aren't alone here. You can't go to sleep right now." which is the same message when not requesting SleepTogether or saying no to her terms.

RevenantAKG

Jun 10, 2018
Great update. Not really sure if the Jill scene was just getting her to admit you're a couple post-prone bone, but looking forward to staining Gibson's desk with various fluids and future daytime sex with Lisa. I only wish Kate wasn't glitched and not allowing us to sleep with her after our bathroom shenanigans (tells you that you have to to allow her to watch and we can't get under the covers because she's there?).

Reactions: love356er

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Stuck on the 0.19 content for Kate

Ever since the Kiss after Jerk task became available, there's no way to sleep with Kate any more. When requesting SleepTogether and agree to her "You know how it works:" terms, she watches in the bathroom, but after coming out, when trying to sleep, it gives the message "You aren't alone here. You can't go to sleep right now." which is the same message when not requesting SleepTogether or saying no to her terms.
The bug is known and will be fixed in the next update

Reactions: JackMiejov
3.70 star(s) 153 Votes