demude

Jul 15, 2021
There is a new under development task for father case as title "mastermind", trigger when talk to det york at police station.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
how do i raise sexual tension for characters and allure daily?
My sugestion: cheat. In the OP there is a link to a post about how to. The game is good and the sex scenes are nice, but the combination of grind/parallel tasks to keep going on while the game advances become insane. After certain point you need to keep family happy, obtain money working, going to school everyday, having therapy, renew room extras, etc. etc. AND make progress with new missions. Cheat some values make game enjoyable.

Reactions: Aioria619

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
how do i help mia with double training?
Only when you're sharing a room with Jill, go to your room in the afternoon (I think it was around 14:00 on Monday, but I might be off and there might be other days and times) and you'll find Jill and Mia doing workout in the room. Talk to Mia and help her.

Reactions: Koplak

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.47.0 + IC + Cheats

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 500 MB

Come find me on .

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
In the "possibilities" for Lisa, there is one still not complete.

Family Shrink
At: Apartment of Lit Teacher
Naughty Theme : still effective

I assume the Naughty Theme is where you go with Lisa to the therapist's apartment and sit in the living room instead of going to the bedroom. There is no indication that any real progress is being made. It does say something like "relations improved with all involved" but nothing about tension. It seems only possible to do once per week since therapy can be scheduled only twice per week and the scene alternates between talking in the living room and sex in the bedroom. I wish I had counted how many times I went through this scene. I'm sure it's over 20. Does it ever complete or is it "still effective" because it is required once per week to allow any of the naughty scenes from Lisa?

Reactions: wshizzle
Apr 15, 2020
So I tried to unren the game to apply the modifications to the game but without modifying any files the game won't start anymore with the following error messages:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Straitened Times [v0.19.1] [HRelease] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,37 GB / 273 MB - StraitenedTimes-0.19.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 256 MB - StraitenedTimes-0.19.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Awesome! 1,37 GB to 273 MB - that is some airtight compression!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kingg99 and "CJ"

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
My sugestion: cheat. In the OP there is a link to a post about how to. The game is good and the sex scenes are nice, but the combination of grind/parallel tasks to keep going on while the game advances become insane. After certain point you need to keep family happy, obtain money working, going to school everyday, having therapy, renew room extras, etc. etc. AND make progress with new missions. Cheat some values make game enjoyable.
how does the relation cheat work should i max out at 100 or go up 10 at a time?

3.70 star(s) 144 Votes