DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
That's the version I'm playing on View attachment 2952549
As are we all.. look, clearly you didn't understand me the first time, so why I even bother a second time is beyond me..

You asked how to do the last lawyer assignment and provided a screen shot, where all lawyer assignments was marked of except one, which has the (Under Development) tag just above it, in the same field no less as the text itself.

So I tried to write a witty remark to answer you, but my humor apparently doesn't work on you,so here goes, pure and simple:

That stage is NOT in the game YET!
Get it? It's Under Development!
We might get to complete it in the next game version, whenever that be.. or maybe much much later, but you can't do it now because it's not in the game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tony s12

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Is there a three way with the aunt and mom? Why is there still no yoga sex in this game yet? Downward Dog anyone?
Am I able to bone the priest chick bareback? If so how?

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
englisch
if you have to create a new data file for each update and number it then everything works but if you write everything into a script like in the game Straitened Times and after each update the script changes so that you have to translate the script again and again from over 20,000 text files is already a lot in wendish yes my great role model in the game developer: Reboot Love, the game from (Genex Love) the game files are so perfectly sorted that you can easily translate the files ,,,,,, but with Straitened Times you only make one mistake you have to translate everything from scratch it might crash the browser

germany
wenn man bei jeden update eine neue data akte anlegt muss und sie nummeriert dann geht das schon alles aber wenn man so wie bei dem spiel Straitened Times alles in ein Script hinein schreipt und nach jedem update das skript sich so verendert das man immer wider das skript übersetzten muss von über 20,000 text datein ist das schon viel auf wendisch ja mein Großer vorbild in der spiele Entwickler : Reboot Love ,das spiel von ( Genex Love) die spiele datein sind so perfekt sortiert das man sehr einfach die datein übersetzten kann ,,,,,, aber bei Straitened Times macht man nur ein fehler musst du alles von neu übersetzung es könnte ja der broweser abstürtzten

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Is there any way to fuck the half-sisters, Mary and Alexa? I end up triggering the same events over and over, no idea what I should do more. Both end up being in MC's bed when sleeping, and Mary also sees the kiss on the mom, but I have no idea how to pass that.

Also, who is James? It doesn't appear on my contact list, but it shows up on the guide.

Same thing happens with the maid, events trigger over and over, but always says she needs to be horny to fuck her in case I select that option.

I don't mind grind, but some of it is quite annnoying. Which is said, because I'm actually liking the game so far, but some events aren't obvious as to what to do. And I don't like to see a straight walkthrough saying what I should do the all game, I like discovering stuff myself.

• Hey there
Reactions: eddie91990

speeeeeed2006

Apr 8, 2021
How to fuck the hotel manager ? I just can have a BJ. How also to fuck the aunt ? I also tried a lot of time to fuck the lawyer but I didn’t found. I can only have a cunni with her and at the party only have kisses or BJ. Is there a solution for those 3 cases?

Reactions: MasterChild

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I have done that but I haven't the location of the apartement in the residential area. If I understand you, she ask you in the same time to go to therapy at the same time of having the location of the appartement no ?
Hmm, she talks to you about the shrink, then a button to "attend shrink" should appear when talking to her, this is only possible at 6pm. After the first session the apartment should appear...

Is there a three way with the aunt and mom?
Yes

Am I able to bone the priest chick bareback?
Not yet (in 0.42.x)

How to get threesom with lily and marry iam trying but cant get it plz help
If you invite Lil to dinner with your stepfamily and choose to stay afterwards she should stay too if the feud between mom and stepmom is solved. I think the scene starts when both are in Mary's room and you choose "Naughty" when interacting with her...

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
How to get threesom with lily and marry iam trying but cant get it plz help
When they are both in Mary's room, at a dinner visit to step family's house together with Lily, Click on Mary and suggest naughty.
If you click on Lily and ask for naughty she won't because of not being alone with you, but if clicking on Mary and asking naughty.. Lily will suggest helping with Mary's further naughty training.

As with all things in this game you have to repeat until fully progressed.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Is there any way to fuck the half-sisters, Mary and Alexa? I end up triggering the same events over and over, no idea what I should do more. Both end up being in MC's bed when sleeping, and Mary also sees the kiss on the mom, but I have no idea how to pass that.

Also, who is James? It doesn't appear on my contact list, but it shows up on the guide.

Same thing happens with the maid, events trigger over and over, but always says she needs to be horny to fuck her in case I select that option.

I don't mind grind, but some of it is quite annnoying. Which is said, because I'm actually liking the game so far, but some events aren't obvious as to what to do. And I don't like to see a straight walkthrough saying what I should do the all game, I like discovering stuff myself.
The Maid sex have been answered many time already, though I must confess to find the answers a bit vague, so here goes:

Make sure to have gotten enough blowjobs and given her enough cunnilingus so those doesn't add any more points!

Then catch her masturbating in your spare room, not your main room!

Walk in and select "No!"
Then choose "jerk off together for a fee"

Repeat this 3 times (3 different days I think) and on the 3rd you should get a new option to click, which leads to intercourse.
From here on sex is more easy to get with her when she cleans the room or the bathroom.
If she masturbates again, choose the same as the last, No and jerk together for a fee, if you wanna fuck her at that particular time.

Do not, and I repeat, Do NOT choose any other options when you catch her masturbating, until you've gotten the last stage with sex. I did and it seams to have reset the cunni progress.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
1695663735807.png
so finally got on game sitting on it for 10 days now and am still not done

have wrote Guide for it, for major events and how to get to there - still wip but most is done - updated

also have dig in to variables and extracted, tested so i can replay most of events in same day and as many as i want
made to directly paste in to console.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will update when ill be done with game
enjoy

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Weird. Its not happening. Do you know the name of the status/girlfriend variable in the save file data, so I could change it manually?
It sets the girlfriend flag to true and runs the ChangeFamilyStatus function to change the text:
1695638051612.png

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes