pds72

Sep 25, 2019
It worked can u tell me how can i shower with kate cuz i tried so many times but still she refuseing
Looks like that is all there is ATM.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As of now when asked to shower, she leaves and waits in the room. But there is a counter, so maybe in a future update, she will stay after a few times.

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
I did everything with mom/lisa and kate/aunt
But Can't get threesome
Any help
Kate Sex near mother - Give Kate spare room key, invite mother, do cloth contest, pick Kate as winner, at 00 sleep (do +3 times) at some point mother gives a ride in bed also when that happens, do a Invite mon over, Compliement BOTH (might need to repeat that 2times

SoulKing_Brook

Sep 26, 2023
How to Get the Maid Masturbating scene through console
SluttyMaid.LastMasturbatingTM What value should this be for it to be triggered
And Is there a individual walkthrough ??

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How to Get the Maid Masturbating scene through console
SluttyMaid.LastMasturbatingTM What value should this be for it to be triggered
And Is there a individual walkthrough ??
you got 3 variables to trigger or retrigger that scene
SluttyMaid.FuckedTM-= 120
SluttyMaid.OrgasmTM-= 120
SluttyMaid.LastMasturbatingTM-= 120
and you got how to in my guide also

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Apparently I'm missing something very obvious. There's a pool area around the Motel? How is it accessed?

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
Will it make any difference if i give different type if alcohol to darna/motel manager or violet and york
Cuz in this file describe which type to every one

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Will it make any difference if i give different type if alcohol to darna/motel manager or violet and york
Cuz in this file describe which type to every one
darna+mom takes only premium wine. (out of premium only thing she does, havent really tested others)
for york and violet does matter. if you want any of the sex scenes or hj use premium whiskey, its about amount that is in it
but if you want to get to york bj in elevator. you have to come empty, if you are in good relationship with both, had threesome they will let you in and then just choose -> pour 4x on request and go buy more
its all about combinations you use there and how quickly you empty bottle
pour on request 3/4x , pretend to be asleep/dont sleep, pretty much get all important scenes
for single hj one have to be more drunk than another
there are still some hidden naked scenes, tripple kiss, tho i get it each time, possibly bugged in 41.2 version like many others which am still on and violet returns in cum. for me

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterChild

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
thumb.jpg
Guide and console variables. - its done, have reached the end 042

guide includes every single scene (i hope) with how to and way to replay it
as cheats goes, you can replay every single scene except stepmoms drinking game

Progress logs for 0.42 / another mini guide to get you started

enjoy

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Bro I Did it and now its showing -360
Is there a proper value at which it will surely trigger??
did you never trigger this event yet ? then just set them on = 0, she might need to be in girlfriend status, so keep on working on her when she clean, pay her to undress, till you progress to fucking, .... after she should show random in room for sure.
but if you done all that already and still didnt had random encounter, then just start rolling time from 10 to dinner. after you pry each time just walk in to all the rooms works best. And never forget, its all rng with this game so can take some rolling back time.

you can respawn her when she is cleaning rooms tho, she randomly show 2x room, 2x bathroom each day, 1nce you see her shes gone for that day, rolling wont do you any good, till you use those
SluttyMaid.LastWorked['MotelAltRoom']-= 1
SluttyMaid.LastWorked['MotelAltRoomBath']-= 1
SluttyMaid.LastWorked['MotelMyBath']-= 1
SluttyMaid.LastWorked['MotelMyRoom']-= 1
and for bonus
SluttyMaid.TalkThemes['GiveMoney'].Date-= 1

went to check my saves, i have found her day 1 via prying the motel, couldnt do anything but watch, but still she was there
and 1st time i was able to walk in she had gf status
myself didnt really fuck around with allure, except for aunts meditation cause its broken
but you can speed some up with
Relations['SluttyMaid'].allure.Value+= - keep her opinion hight too ofc.
but this can also lock you out of some content so you do you. myself prefer to roll back time and events and let it build up naturally and even that way can be mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoulKing_Brook

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It's too cumbersome to keep renting motel rooms and accessories. Is there any plan to revise it?
It will be hard to make a new house for the MC.
If so, it would be better to add a menu that can be rented for a long time to the rental menu. (1 month, 1 year)
Can't the main character buy a car? Still?
And when will the waitress who works in a motel restaurant show her face?

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
It's too cumbersome to keep renting motel rooms and accessories. Is there any plan to revise it?
It will be hard to make a new house for the MC.
If so, it would be better to add a menu that can be rented for a long time to the rental menu. (1 month, 1 year)
Can't the main character buy a car? Still?
And when will the waitress who works in a motel restaurant show her face?
I would also like an option to rent services for longer. I'm swimming in money like Scrooge McDuck at this point, so it'd be nice to be able to switch things like Adult TV on for a whole month. Especially since there's no reason I can see to want to not have it on. With the single vs. twin beds I guess someone might want to see different scene variations? But it's basically become routine for me to just stop by the office every Sunday and order the single bed, the TV channels, and the spare room for another week. Once all the girls give you permission to enter the bathroom with them then the lock service becomes obsolete (afaik).

Buying a car would be nice just to be able to travel around in style instead of having to take the bus everywhere. Though it would then beg to question why it still takes an hour to go somewhere, when mom and stepmom giving you a ride is instant travel (something that the dev said will not become a normal mechanic. Which makes since, due to the management aspect of the game).

Rohit#5

Oct 11, 2022
Hey guys, what game you will suggest me to play but it should be the same as straitened times . Cause waiting for another updated fells bored.

3.70 star(s) 153 Votes