WCold

Aug 17, 2016
yeah i am on day 90 now and even that cause last 20 ingame days am running around trying to trigger stuff and some events do take you over night or they dont trigger at all. like step family foursome path. even there i find it funny, fousome is drained, but girls undressing is still hidden :D
here are the events still hidden for me, did list other day just to see and so far didnt had luck, so i just do what i can which isnt much now left, only thing that got left to do now is to build inbetween relationship between darna am mom, where is same story, threesomes are drained, but introductions events are still hidden :D .
hint: some hidden events stay hidden. In most cases, there is no need to show them.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
hint: some hidden events stay hidden. In most cases, there is no need to show them.
yeah i know, most of those got done or drained anyway. and till i got to aunts meditation titsjob for which was trying to do everything and anything for 3 days till have thought of dropping allure for joke to see and it triggered instantly as it should. still waiting on talk tho, for which am guessing is requirement to have titsfuck at end stage.
and also thats from previous version which got lots of bugs, teachers mainly for sure.
and also am done with that version can move on to bank manager. there are only 2 things that could do, build inbetween relationships between Darna+mom and darna york. but darna sucks as cheesing goes. once you are done with 1st scene, if you roll back time shes gone, nowhere to be seen :D so yeah skipping days for that one. at least with mom you can invite her each day. with york, they have to be align to same time, york drive from work and darna showing in room, which happens like 1x or 2x per week. just time burners.
ah yeah saw one new scene tho with stepfamily dinner, if you put aunt to sleep there and invite Lil to dinner they meet and is new talk scene, not sure if its anything more. have leave it for later.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
why dont you ask your mom?
she was the one i had a pleasure to breastfed on...among a few other things:cautious:
It's really sad when one's own mother refuses to breastfeed her own baby and you have to rely upon a wet nurse. (not the insult you thought it would be)

Name2user

Oct 9, 2022
So to anyone who've recently finished the update.

Can anyone confirm and concur,
so far, these are the scenes I've unlocked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have I missed anything? Would love some intel on this.
Thank you. =)
When / Where the path towards unlocking the new locations in MC's former house where grandmother's staying.
I just completed the rest

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
When / Where the path towards unlocking the new locations in MC's former house where grandmother's staying.
I just completed the rest
- Go to your old house. The for sale sign will be gone.
- Wait around 10 days. (really 9, but 10 for easy math) OldHouseOutside.OwnerChanged <= Variable to change (minus 10)
- Go back and you should get something like "Maybe, you should spend some time with neighbors outside"
- Go across to the neighbors and help in the garden. Stay outside, don't go in to wash.
- Go back to your old house and say "hi" May have to wait until after dinner for them to return.

Last edited:

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
Lisa ask for another package after start using cheat mode i receive it and give it to her but still in my inventory is that bug or i gave to her but stuck with me

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Lisa ask for another package after start using cheat mode i receive it and give it to her but still in my inventory is that bug or i gave to her but stuck with me
It’s not a bug. Part of the cheat mod is infinite items, which includes the package. Just give the package to Lisa once and you’re good. You can ignore the package moving forward:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
BUG: Mary (StepOS) not showing as a relative or an other/half sister in contact notes

Comparing lines with StepOS/StepYS:

Python:
rel = Relations[Chrct.ObjName]
rel.SetNoteUniqueBoth(RelativeT.capitalize())
rel.SetNoteUniqueBoth( _("[StepYS.Name] and You are [HalfT][SisterT] and [HalfT][BrotherT]") )

rel = Relations[Chrct.ObjName]
r.SetNoteUniqueBoth(RelativeT.capitalize())
r.SetNoteUniqueBoth( _("[StepOS.Name] and You are [HalfT][SisterT] and [HalfT][BrotherT]") )
Tried to just replace the r. with rel. but seems it would only work with a new game. So I ended up using URM to manually add notes.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
BUG: Mary (StepOS) not showing as a relative or an other/half sister in contact notes
Tried to just replace the r. with rel. but seems it would only work with a new game. So I ended up using URM to manually add notes.
Thank you for the report. Next update will fix it.

Wodric

Apr 24, 2023
Good game. Brigitte needs much more content (maybe a date), and a threesome with the mother.

Hope to see some more content with the grandmas. And stepmom/mom.

And why doesn't the mother/Lisa does a bj?

EDIT: The pool could have a better use.

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
I Can't get threesome with violet and victoria i always choose first option 3 times or two times then pretend but always get
Double hj or dance and kiss
If u try any other options i get also dance
What should i do
And after the party relation changed in sufficiently
So please help

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
I Can't get threesome with violet and victoria i always choose first option 3 times or two times then pretend but always get
Double hj or dance and kiss
If u try any other options i get also dance
What should i do
And after the party relation changed in sufficiently
So please help
21:00 SAVE YOUR GAME HERE, after the save, go to the lawyers apartment, victoria the lawyer's apartment, premium whiskey, pour on requests, pour on requests, pour on requests, pretend that you are asleep, get up to see what's going on, try to join them, cover them with cum, if you don't get the 3some scene, reload your save and try again
before 3some at party you have to :
-fuck York in motel after capture during Ren night activity (min 2 times I'd say) RNG power
after that you can assfuck her in policestation
-during evening 1 on 1 with Lawyer, you must creampie her at least 3 times

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Am done with guide, reached the end

thumb.jpg
Guide and console variables. - its done, have reached the end 042

guide includes every single scene (i hope) with how to and way to replay it
as cheats goes, you can replay every single scene except stepmoms drinking game
Workupload

enjoy
as guide goes. everything that is not bugged should be there and way to replay it as much as you like

as cheats goes. have managed to crack down every single event except drinking game, for this one would have to change the timers.

here am also adding all progress logs to this post
enjoy

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
21:00 SAVE YOUR GAME HERE, after the save, go to the lawyers apartment, victoria the lawyer's apartment, premium whiskey, pour on requests, pour on requests, pour on requests, pretend that you are asleep, get up to see what's going on, try to join them, cover them with cum, if you don't get the 3some scene, reload your save and try again
before 3some at party you have to :
-fuck York in motel after capture during Ren night activity (min 2 times I'd say) RNG power
after that you can assfuck her in policestation
-during evening 1 on 1 with Lawyer, you must creampie her at least 3 times
For York, it is faster to just show up at the Police Station at 21 and stand at the front desk. Advance time until she gives you a ride home. It is a RNG thing between 21-23.

Last edited:

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
目前只有四个女孩可以当模特。以后请使用英语,因为这是该网站的规定。
Currently, only four girls can be models. Please use English in the future, as this is the website's policy
sorry,but I want ask something.

Teaching her feel have NTR MOD?

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes