pds72

Sep 25, 2019
where can i buy a boost and i dont think the cheats is not working
and how can i follow jill to her work
Not sure what boost is but if you meant booze, Jill will sell it to you at the club. Under her "Request"

You have to be in the residential area at 20. Which means you either have to skip dinner or use GData.Time to reset time back. If you reset time, it has to be to 19 then advance to 20. This is to place characters in the right spot for the time.

daveriel ong

Mar 28, 2018
Not sure what boost is but if you meant booze, Jill will sell it to you at the club. Under her "Request"

You have to be in the residential area at 20. Which means you either have to skip dinner or use GData.Time to reset time back. If you reset time, it has to be to 19 then advance to 20. This is to place characters in the right spot for the time.
How can i use the cheat mode

stir1999

Sep 6, 2018
Solo sex them up first on non-party nights
Cop: Be at cop shop at 21 then advance time until she gives you a ride to motel.
Lawyer: Sleep over her place, bring booze. You start on couch and make your way to her room.
Already done that, only content I didn't bother to unlock was Cop with Motel Owner scene, is it mandatory?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Already done that, only content I didn't bother to unlock was Cop with Motel Owner scene, is it mandatory?
If you creampied both, then either RNG hate you or you are pour the wrong booze incorrectly.

1. After dinner catch a ride with Mia and Jill
2. If needed go in club to get some Premium Whiskey from Jill
3. Save Game (Even if you do it right, there is a chance for just HJ)
4. Advance time to 21
5. Party (Pour as requested x3 then Pretend to Sleep)
6. If you "wake" to just HJ, Reload Save

You could probably save at 21, but I like the hour prior to clear out any thing that might interfere

This Post is where this comes from. Also has console commands to help cheat scenes.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
What type oh cheat
This cheat will set the time back to 19 so that when you travel to residential it will be 20 and you will see the girls going into the club. If you don't want to use the cheat then you have to leave before having dinner and make family mad.

Pressing <SHIFT> and <O> at the same time will open the command console. At least for Windows, other platforms not sure.

Here is an example of what it will look like. Note the first time the command went through. The second time, I did not use caps where needed and got an error. Commands are case sensitive.

Console.png

You can use Copy and Paste short cuts in console instead of typing it out. Also, if you want to repeat command(s), Up/Down arrow keys to cycle through commands entered.

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
-Events that occur at this time.
That would be too easy, have to do it a few times to work up to that. Luckily, after first time, she (may) give you a ride at the end of the night without getting arrested.

Sidenote: If you call mom, you can give her a cunni on the way back as a "Sorry, Mom"

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
In the past, relationship figures were displayed as numbers on the mobile phone menu -> contacts, but are they gone?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Can I ask you a small question?
Why do grandmother Ava and Sophia live together?
Their children are already enemies, right?
Because I didn't read the lines carefully enough.

Last edited:
May 2, 2021
View attachment 3010691
Somebody give me some hints on these two. I don't know why they are hidden as I've set the values to 120 for testing. They aren't related to the ones that are complete of Mia getting railed by MC in the room with Jill. Well they could be related. I'm going through them 5 times just to be sure... But if anyone has some ideas what's happening, let me know
wait so how do you read these hidden activites and how do you know wahts missing.

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Can some one let me know or guide me to a mod to see what activities am i missing with the girls?
This Post will show you how to use the PDebug command in console.
This Post show more on console commands
This Post has a list of more commands you can use
This Post has PDF WT with more commands so you repeat actions faster for less grinding (updated to 42)
This Post Cheat mod (Have not tried myself)

MHG95

Nov 10, 2017
Hello can anyone share latest save? I tired using 0.42 saves from the link and its not working. Does older saves doesnt work on this game with every update

Reactions: angella
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes