Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
I'm wondering whether the mom's and girls' outfits are going to change. Those yoga outfits suck assuming that the MC will give them a lot of pocket money in the future. Hope there will be an option to buy new ones in the Mall.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Is there anything beyond HJ? I've been grinding this fucking game longer than I care to admit and seem to just be stalled out and not progressing anymore.
In my experience, no. I had been not using hypnotic suggestion because it looks like "the wrong move," but it doesn't seem to progress anything, either. Now I have to cheat to remove conflict between the other two. :confused:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Is there anything beyond HJ? I've been grinding this fucking game longer than I care to admit and seem to just be stalled out and not progressing anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way I've been grinding longer than I care to admit too, at this point this game makes you more sad than anything else. I think it'll have huge potential in a couple of months.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
mm i seem to be missing something here, but how do I actually unlock the bathroom doors for spying? or is that not implemented yet?

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
mm i seem to be missing something here, but how do I actually unlock the bathroom doors for spying? or is that not implemented yet?
You can pay motel manager to broke the locks or they can forget to lock it with small chance

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
You can pay motel manager to broke the locks or they can forget to lock it with small chance
This is the kind of shit that I hate of this game, you have to do a chore and pay just for a peak...

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
probably going to wait for more updates to happen. Barely any x-rated scenes at the moment. Lots of grinding for nothing - static images. With all the new games these days having animations, this one seems to be falling behind the times

3.70 star(s) 153 Votes