DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Am I missing something, why emphasizing GRINDING ON ASS ?
when relationship and lust is high enough then grinding on ass when sleeping leads to putting it in
i was just thinking if there could be an option to grinding/spooning like inspection at mid night and GRINDING was indented as pun/joke

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do you raise your family's interest in you? I have the mother and all the sisters at best friend and sexually interested but when I do something like uncover lil at night it says she wants to say something but doesn't. Maybe you should increase your relationship with her. I've been giving them a lot of money and talking to them and watching movies with them to no avail... Also I can't even get the mom to agree to having one bed in the room even with the relationship at best friends and sexually interested.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
How do you raise your family's interest in you? I have the mother and all the sisters at best friend and sexually interested but when I do something like uncover lil at night it says she wants to say something but doesn't. Maybe you should increase your relationship with her. I've been giving them a lot of money and talking to them and watching movies with them to no avail... Also I can't even get the mom to agree to having one bed in the room even with the relationship at best friends and sexually interested.
get caught rubbing one out, get the adult channels and cuddle... when they are ready.

ai...

May 30, 2019
get caught rubbing one out, get the adult channels and cuddle... when they are ready.
I've already got caught rubbing one out by the mom in the bathroom, she just says to close the door next time. Also when I try to cuddle with the adult channel it just decreases my relationship with them as they decide to leave.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I said when they were ready, don't just jump to the adult channel and ask to cuddle, like all women you have to worm them up first. It takes time... grinding is the name of the game. and you can rube one out when she is in the bathroom there is a chance she will walk in on you or watch from the bathroom... and you have to monitor the cellphone to see the stats like attraction and relationship...

And yes those commands work for those of you that want to cut down the grinding and i said cut down not stop it... there is still grinding even with max stats.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
A huge grindfest, with a needlessly overcomplicated system with little to return, and a semi-cliche story and lots of bugs. At least it looks good.
It's grindy as hell but between a stacked redhead and Sunk Cost Fallacy, it caught me.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
The screenshots weren't particularly impressive, but I ended up pleasantly surprised and having a lot of fun with this game... until I had spent an entire week trying to find more content, but there appears to be none, nor a flag of, "More next update!"

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes