GW1988

Oct 20, 2017
How do I progress things with the mom/teacher? I've gotten to the point where you can have sex with the mom during therapy, but I thought I saw art of moving beyond that

Also, how do I progress with the gym teacher, cop and mom/step family. I talk to them about their interests but I don't get anywhere

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How do I progress things with the mom/teacher? I've gotten to the point where you can have sex with the mom during therapy, but I thought I saw art of moving beyond that

Also, how do I progress with the gym teacher, cop and mom/step family. I talk to them about their interests but I don't get anywhere
First you have condom sex with mom, then you bareback her. Then sometime later mom with stop therapy then you show up at apartment one day and teach and mom are betting it on and you join. For stepmom once you are invited and get your own room starting showing up at 1800 hours and train with her. Wait till Mary is alone and ask why she had the outburst about Alexa. Then start the girlfriend training. Thats as far as I've gotten with them. I've left the gym teacher alone for now. For the cop you have to find the lawyers apartment and start drinking with them on Wednesday and Saturday night at 2200 hours. After you max those out get caught when "tagging" With Ren and do not call mom. Do that a few times and you can start banging her in your spare motel room. I quit letting Kate stay there after I maxed her and her and mom out.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Thank you so much.
what about Jill how do i find her work place?
Head to the area where the teacher, lawyer and Judge all live at around 10pm on the day she is going to work. You will have to miss dinner with the family to get there in time to spot them leaving their car.

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
can sombody please tell me what i have to do to make the judge follow me to my motel room? i served her dozens of times, i make 33$ an hour, also i already fucked her bareback alone and did the double handjob with the lawyer. what am i missing, or is it rng?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Thank you.
Do you know how i find Mary's work place?
You find Mary the first time Lisa/Mom sends you to the pharmacy which is in the mall. When you first go into the pharmacy she will bump into you. You can find her there most days at 1400 hours.

dsadsda

May 8, 2022
Reactions: RobbieAbz

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
can u update the guide for 0.48?
not any time soon, havent been back to game since have made that guide, didnt feel the grind. when ill get back to it ill update, tho who knows when that will be.
best you can do is enable debug to see directly whats new.
and only thing i can do is drop you all the info i have gathered from ppl for each version in between

hobbitt22

Jan 13, 2022
can sombody please tell me what i have to do to make the judge follow me to my motel room? i served her dozens of times, i make 33$ an hour, also i already fucked her bareback alone and did the double handjob with the lawyer. what am i missing, or is it rng?
She doesnt follow you..you give her the key to the alternative room...she arrives at the alternative room in the evening.Make sure you are there waiting.

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
not any time soon, havent been back to game since have made that guide, didnt feel the grind. when ill get back to it ill update, tho who knows when that will be.
best you can do is enable debug to see directly whats new.
and only thing i can do is drop you all the info i have gathered from ppl for each version in between
can u share full safe piz

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161
3.70 star(s) 153 Votes