divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
hello, how to trigger therapist event when you don't share room with mom anymore?
Which therapist event? There are 3. The one with you and mom with therapist? You are going to have to get Mom/Lisa to give you a few handiies. Then she makes you go to the therapist.

Aug 12, 2017
Game will not start for me. I have checked everything including Firewall, Antivirus, Registry, Change Compatibility to Windows 8, Changed Directories, All Drivers Up to Date, Running as Admin & Windows Defender not Active, but nothing. Log File only has 8 lines in it. Opened Task Manager to see if it starts, it does but for only 3 seconds, then shuts off without any error or warning. Can someone please help me to try and solve. Also, this is the only Renpy game that has problems running, all others work just fine.

Milf_Loverx

Aug 15, 2023
You know you wouldn't be getting asked this if whoever is in charge of posting this game took the 10 seconds to copy and paste the changelog into the motherfucking CHANGELOG
Spare us your disgust
Thats my point too, whenever I ask for whats new they trash talk me or react like Im doing something wrong, actually the owner of this thread updates the changelog once every 2-3 updates, because of that Idk what scenes I will have to look for or anything.

Reactions: TFurguson69

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Sorry can't find only one I'm getting when I search as changelog 0.48.1 is the thread itself nothing else.
v0.48 new content:
New content for Lisa and Lily Gardner, Judge, Bank Manager and XShop Owner and something for Alexa and Sophia Gardner, Ava Jensen, Neighbor Mom and Cheerleader, PE Teacher and others.
Add: 4 base (10 total) animations
Add: 70+ images
Update: 7 images

v0.48.1 bug fix:
Fix: Lily group activity conditions
Fix: Principal office exit event
Fix: Sophia sleep together condition
Fix: Modeling rewards

There are only 70-80 new images and 10 animations (4 base), so for others are probably ones he even doesn't remember the names of :ROFLMAO:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
You know you wouldn't be getting asked this if whoever is in charge of posting this game took the 10 seconds to copy and paste the changelog into the motherfucking CHANGELOG
Spare us your disgust
Add 0.48

* Judge (Barbara)
Added scene on the motel bed - Watching TV, Masturbation of a judge.
Added an anal sex scene.
Add a nude dialog.
* Paternal grandmother (Sophia)
Night event expansion - Her visit the MC room. Kisses with her.
* Maternal grandmother (Ava)
Added Motel swimming pool event - MC wipes her maternal grandmother's body with a towel.
* Mom (Lisa)
Added motel bathroom sex scene.
* S-sister (Alexa)
Added event at Smom basement gym.
* Xshop Owner (Julia)
Model event expansion - Filming condomsex with the MC.
Add a blindfold item to Xshop.
* Bank Manager (Andrea)
Added group sex event with Lily - Visiting sister (Lily) scene. Andrea licks Lily's pussy.
* PE teacher (Jaslene)
Night school event expansion - Added a search scene with the principal and police. Light out gym scene.
* Neighbour Mom (Lauren)
Expanded her bedroom event - Her dauther(Brigitte) found the MC together in Lauren's room.

Sorry my English is not smooth.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Game will not start for me. I have checked everything including Firewall, Antivirus, Registry, Change Compatibility to Windows 8, Changed Directories, All Drivers Up to Date, Running as Admin & Windows Defender not Active, but nothing. Log File only has 8 lines in it. Opened Task Manager to see if it starts, it does but for only 3 seconds, then shuts off without any error or warning. Can someone please help me to try and solve. Also, this is the only Renpy game that has problems running, all others work just fine.
You can try deleting all "persistent" files from "save" folder and "%appdata%\RenPy\StraitenedTimes-1556023370" folder

Reactions: Abscessed_Truth

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
i can't seem to fuck the maid it says she isn't horny how do i get her horny?
Money, money and even more money. Tip her every time you see her. Give her money to remove her panties, and to be topless and to remove her maid uniform. Pay her everything you can for weeks, you can finally do the 5 knuckle shuffle in front of her and weeks later finally get her to give you a handy and even more weeks later get to blow and after more money and time finally get condom sex, non condom sex and anal sex. I leave her be as the juice is not worth the squeeze.

Reactions: MasterChild

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Money, money and even more money. Tip her every time you see her. Give her money to remove her panties, and to be topless and to remove her maid uniform. Pay her everything you can for weeks, you can finally do the 5 knuckle shuffle in front of her and weeks later finally get her to give you a handy and even more weeks later get to blow and after more money and time finally get condom sex, non condom sex and anal sex. I leave her be as the juice is not worth the squeeze.
She's slut
A ho

Reactions: MasterChild
3.70 star(s) 153 Votes