Death2k9

Sep 17, 2023
Does Bridgette always interrupt the MC and Lauren when he sleeps in her bed? I haven't gotten the sex scene with her in bed. When the MC goes to bed Bridgette almost always shows up at 2 or 3 in the morning and strips down. Does she have to become the MC's girlfriend before he starts having sex with her Mom after spying on her? Kind of annoying how that part of the game changed.
In my experience in this update when u visit Bridgette at night and then join Lauren she will always show up. When I visit Lauren only, Bridgette never shows up and I've done this over a dozen times.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
In my experience in this update when u visit Bridgette at night and then join Lauren she will always show up. When I visit Lauren only, Bridgette never shows up and I've done this over a dozen times.
That's interesting. I will have to try it that way. I'm just waiting to get a 3some between the MC, Bridgette and Lauren.
Hopefully Lauren's story gets updated in a future update. Besides finally having sex with her in bed I honestly don't know what is new with her. I don't follow the game as close as I used to.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
How did you get Lauren to let you sleep with her? I maxed out all the confessions, and progress stopped there.
After you get to the point of catching her in her study masturbating and she catches you, eventually you will start fucking her when she starts praying. Eventually she will ask you to sleep in her bed and you will catch her masturbating. It takes a few times but you end of fucking her in her bed.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
After you get to the point of catching her in her study masturbating and she catches you, eventually you will start fucking her when she starts praying. Eventually she will ask you to sleep in her bed and you will catch her masturbating. It takes a few times but you end of fucking her in her bed.
Ok thanks, every time I go into the house to try to find her in the study she kicks me out.

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
Can anyone help on how to trigger the "Hidden Titfuck Talk" with Kate(Aunt) just had Jill ask her at dinner "how does meditation practice go" at sinner?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Can anyone help on how to trigger the "Hidden Titfuck Talk" with Kate(Aunt) just had Jill ask her at dinner "how does meditation practice go" at sinner?
At night when she is in the room you let her stay in she meditates on the bed. Start messing with her while she is doing that. Do it several times over several nights and eventually you can tit fuck her. But she gets mad at you for it.

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
At night when she is in the room you let her stay in she meditates on the bed. Start messing with her while she is doing that. Do it several times over several nights and eventually you can tit fuck her. But she gets mad at you for it.
Done all that trying to trigger Hidden: TitFuck Talk.
Does she have to be my girlfriend, cause it says were Best Friend?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Done all that trying to trigger Hidden: TitFuck Talk.
Does she have to be my girlfriend, cause it says were Best Friend?
I do not know. I made her my GF as soon as possible. Every time I tried to titfuck her you nut on her face, that makes her mad. I'm not much into titfucking so I stopped trying.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Here is my WT for 0.48.1

I used the mod called CheatMod.rpy that can be found here, right click on it and save link as, then move it into StraitenedTimes\game

you can also use Cheat Mod Special

The WT is out of sync , i will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update, for new players, use it as a reference.

I use the same save for each update

StraitenedTimes 0.48.1 WT.zip - the wt
Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte, Lauren , Jaslene PE Teacher, Ava/grandma, and Sophia/grandma

Saves

v0.47.0 - save and persistent file
v0.48.1 - save and persistent file
Hi is your walkthrougt from day one

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes