WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I think i encountered an unusual "Bug" where i try to search for the photo job it doesnt find it anymore.It doesnt matter which day or at which a hour but i tried all 7 days 24 hours.in the previous updates it did still worked but i wanted to ask if anyone also encountered this.Is it even possible in this update to model your Stepmom or is it "softlocked" until further updates?
If you are still "softlocked" there, drop your savefile here. I'll check it

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
i'm not sure if this has been reported already but there's an error on the name that is displayed on the message when a sexual tension is raised for stepmom (it is displayed as mary) and aunt kate (it is displayed as mia), we might be raising allure for different persons then instead of the intended character
Yes it's a bug, thank you. The tension is raising for the right person, but notification strings messed-up. It will be fixed in the next update

SilverWolfe22

Aug 7, 2017
Ambush how? do I wait in the room and skip time, keep going in and out of the room or passing time outside and entering the alt.room?

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Ambush how? do I wait in the room and skip time, keep going in and out of the room or passing time outside and entering the alt.room?
Yeah, when you walk in she will push you from behind. You can wait in the room or just enter, it doesn't seem to matter, but it is doesn't appear to be predictable as to when it happens.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I admit I don't have the patience for a brutal sandbox like this where you're seeing the same event 25 times before something happens. If you do cheat in this and put the relationships all the way to the max, does the game freak out and just skip over everything?
Or will it just progress normally each time you hit the proper location?

Jan 9, 2020
I am having this happen as well. I click sleep until 8 a.m. or until fully rested and it goes back to 1 a.m. If I click sleep until fully rested, same thing. If I click sleep one hour and repeat, that works, but the energy bar does not go up. Is something broken?
because you have full energy and can`t sleep to fully rested !!!

Trouble89

Jan 12, 2018
I think i encountered an unusual "Bug" where i try to search for the photo job it doesnt find it anymore.It doesnt matter which day or at which a hour but i tried all 7 days 24 hours.in the previous updates it did still worked but i wanted to ask if anyone also encountered this.Is it even possible in this update to model your Stepmom or is it "softlocked" until further updates?

Update:I am pretty sure now that i have softlocked the game because i cant get any family apointment (Those at 18:00) from the teacher with the mom even after sleeping through a whole week.I Think i also know why it is softlocked.In my Opinion dont Use the Cheats where you able to change the Days (jumping from a monday to wednesday etc.) because that was the last thing with stat cheats (opinion,allure) i did before the newer updates.

i will drop a savefile here but also note it wasnt "MY" original save and i downloaded a save here because of a new Windows installation.

Use at your own risk!

Reactions: fersden

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Update:I am pretty sure now that i have softlocked the game because i cant get any family apointment (Those at 18:00) from the teacher with the mom even after sleeping through a whole week.I Think i also know why it is softlocked.In my Opinion dont Use the Cheats where you able to change the Days (jumping from a monday to wednesday etc.) because that was the last thing with stat cheats (opinion,allure) i did before the newer updates.

i will drop a savefile here but also note it wasnt "MY" original save and i downloaded a save here because of a new Windows installation.

Use at your own risk!
Yes, wrong date seems to be the reason of your problems. Set the old date back and your softlock will be unlocked
(your last family appointment was on day 506)

Trouble89

Jan 12, 2018
Yes, wrong date seems to be the reason of your problems. Set the old date back and your softlock will be unlocked
(your last family appointment was on day 506)

Yes that was the Trick but instead of going in back in time (506) i had to go forward (606) and than it worked again.Thx for the Help

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
been a while i played this but could use a blowjob scene & a 69 option from mom @ home & not just the blowjob scene in the car. like i said it's quite a few updates back i played this & it may already have the choices when you have sex @ home with mom "downloading & crossing fingers"

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes