NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Has there been un updated chat chart? Or is everyone just using the rollback after guessing wrong?
I made this when I started the game because I could not remember from conversation to conversation what the player liked or not. (Some of the players are only indicated because they are not in the game or conversation has not happened yet.)

Reactions: Abhai

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Guys, tell me - everything is to the maximum with my mother, she does anal, but refuses to have sex, only during therapy and at night, what should I do?
You can't request sex from her, not yet, maybe in a later update. You're at the max right now.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
the bank manager is not and the bank anymore after i went there after visiting the father and talking to her once after

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
Guys, does it make a difference in the story yet if you become a criminal or not?

Edit: also, i can't sleep together with the aunt anymore is there any other stat that interfere with scenes or is just alure?
Edit2: Also, when i'm using the commands for Player.Money = 90000 the value changes back after i change scenes, i think the other values are backtraking too, what do i do?

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
the bank manager is not and the bank anymore after i went there after visiting the father and talking to her once after
This happened on my playthrough as well. I saw here a few times and did the "discuss interests", then boom, every time I went to the bank and to the manager's office, I got a message saying something like "either she isn't here or doesn't want to see me". Unfortunately, I don't have any idea what triggered her to start showing up again. I just started doing other tasks and eventually went back and she was there again.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I made this when I started the game because I could not remember from conversation to conversation what the player liked or not. (Some of the players are only indicated because they are not in the game or conversation has not happened yet.)
ty

hejiangyong

Aug 14, 2021
The brother upstairs said that green is really effective for family relations. At least he can give gifts to repair the relationship, but the detective's relationship with him is too poor. The mob didn't help me. She stopped the party at the lawyer's house and took my wine. I tried to order green several times today. It didn't show that the relationship was increased except within red. Several downgraded relationships were quickly withdrawn and blocked other plots.

Roassid

Dec 14, 2018
Hello people.
I have a small problem, the time does not work correctly, it appears fine when I load, but as I play, the time does not change ... Is there a way to correct it by retouching the save?

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
I get the young sister joining when fucking old sister, but not the other way around. I'm missing something, maybe choosing the wrong movie in the date?

Which version you fucked both sisters together? and how it happened, I didnt got a chance... Please help. Thank you.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes