BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Still have an issue with the Bank manager thing - If the MC takes her up on the offer / proposition, he is as guilty as his father, the only way he could do that in real life is under control of the cops - in exchange for solving the crime.
surely the game is offering this as a trick - to suck the MC in????
If not can the dev. assure us that if we do this (to get her in bed of course) we will have a way out at the end - some cute twist to get the money and still be free

Reactions: hentai charley

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Hello everyone !
Here many people write that there is a lot of grind in the game. I didn't notice it!
Here's a life hack for you all from me:
At the beginning of the game, I set myself 90,000 money. And then at any meeting with any character, once a day I gave this character the maximum amount of money. Sometimes I gave this money three times in one game day)).
Thus, I suspect that giving money to any character increases the hidden characteristics of the relationship between the player and the characters in the game.
Try it yourself. And then write to me - I was right or not)))

Beach_Front

Sep 26, 2021
I found after getting arrested for graffiti a few times HotCop takes me back to the motel, does anyone know if anything will happen if this pattern is repeated.

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
Here is my WT for 0.19.2

How it was made, i started a new game, gave myself money, and it's a step by step on every action i did, if you don't use a money cheat, use it as a reference

StraitenedTimes 0.19.2 WT.zip - the wt

0.19.2 save.zip - my save that was made while making the WT from start to end

Interests part 1-3 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests

scenes that didn't trigger while playing

lawyer's apartment at night
violet is drunk, nude and in a fighting pose
violet is drunk and passed out on the back of the sofa

at the step family's house, peeping scene for alexa/younger step sister while she is changing in her room
I got a question on
day "132-Saturday" time - "20:00) go to the reception, click on darna/motel manager, use her condition, click on darna/motel manager again, requests, get whatever you need but not the single bedded room, that's not needed anymore, when you are done, back, say goodbye"

what if I already brought the single bedded room multiple times
does it matter or I need to edit it?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I got a question on
day "132-Saturday" time - "20:00) go to the reception, click on darna/motel manager, use her condition, click on darna/motel manager again, requests, get whatever you need but not the single bedded room, that's not needed anymore, when you are done, back, say goodbye"

what if I already brought the single bedded room multiple times
does it matter or I need to edit it?
it doesn't matter, you're still good

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: ASCAL0N

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Looks like the dev is having a rough time at home, release might delayed or along those lines.
Hopefully it sorts out, I actually quite like this game tbh. Nice mechanics and renders

Reactions: ElmoIDK

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
First time seeing this game and honestly I don't know anything about it, but after reading that description on page 1 I'm thinking they could've titled it "How To Start Your Own Cult". :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Chemmy

reekman

Jan 26, 2019
Just wanted to say that this dev is amazing. ST got off to a rough start because of the whole sandbox+almost no content situation, but HRelease has released monthly updates for 20 months straight. That's a feat 80% of devs can't claim. I would be all for the dev taking some time off to deal with stuff at home. This game is excellent and my favorite on this site. Needs more nude idle renders like Jill's though. Love those.

Yes, I said 20 months, because v.0.20 is out now, in spite of the dev's home issues. What a trooper.

Reactions: jetama

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Just wanted to say that this dev is amazing. ST got off to a rough start because of the whole sandbox+almost no content situation, but HRelease has released monthly updates for 20 months straight. That's a feat 80% of devs can't claim. I would be all for the dev taking some time off to deal with stuff at home. This game is excellent and my favorite on this site. Needs more nude idle renders like Jill's though. Love those.

Yes, I said 20 months, because v.0.20 is out now, in spite of the dev's home issues. What a trooper.
seems more like 95% of the devs don't update monthly. If they do then it takes longer to install the update then it does to play the update. Where as with this dev not only is he doing monthly updates but there is some serious play time with each update!!

Reactions: Grass Deficient

nowwy

Aug 4, 2019
Update time ;)

Here is the main monthly update. Many of you will be happy to know that it focused on Lisa.
ps. I've managed to finish it within reasonable time and I'm intend to keep working on the game, but my previous post is still relevant. So only time will tell.
Links:
Win/Linux:

(broken google-link deleted)
Mac:

v0.20 new content:
New content for Lisa, Jill, Lily, Anna and Alexa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Lawyer, Julia Carson and others
Update: Tasks
Fix: condoms counter
Add: 4 base (10 total) animations
Add: 80+ images

Edit:
Mega Links updated and broken google link removed

Last edited:

0aijd

Feb 21, 2021
Cannot download

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS or AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

woohoo
thanks for the update. the mega link is died XD but google drive is work
google drive does not work for me either

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes