• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NasRULE

Nov 8, 2017
New Content :
Lisa M : ask to f, condom CG, condom ripped CG , raw CG
Jill OS / Lily YS : f OS in front YS, YS masturbate
Anna SMom : peep at her bathroom, 3 variant
Alexa StepYS : eavesdrop, talk about her lie, help her. (cheek peck, fake orgasm-only when stepOS is at home, kiss, jerk her, deep kiss)
Victoria FLawyer : weekend office cunni, apartment party (kiss & grope)
Julia XShopOwner : at office, lappanties, laptopless, couch69

Dkci159

Dec 20, 2019
New Content :
Lisa M : ask to f, condom CG, condom ripped CG , raw CG
Jill OS / Lily YS : f OS in front YS, YS masturbate
Anna SMom : peep at her bathroom, 3 variant
Alexa StepYS : eavesdrop, talk about her lie, help her. (cheek peck, fake orgasm-only when stepOS is at home, kiss, jerk her, deep kiss)
Victoria FLawyer : weekend office cunni, apartment party (kiss & grope)
Julia XShopOwner : at office, lappanties, laptopless, couch69
How can I do the duty of lawyer Victoria? I couldn't complete the last mission

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
thanks how can ı unlock
cowgirl, must be sharing a room with her, click on her when she is in the room, naughty, fuck, the first time you have to use a condom, then 2nd time, rip the condom, this will unlock bareback

at night with you go to sleep, fuck her, by doing the cowgirl scenes first, bareback is unlocked doing the sex scene at night in bed

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
cowgirl, must be sharing a room with her, click on her when she is in the room, naughty, fuck, the first time you have to use a condom, then 2nd time, rip the condom, this will unlock bareback
I got caught with the broken condom, and she asked me to use another, I told her that I didn't have any more (even though I totally did) and we continued and thus bareback was unlocked. Not sure if this is always the case.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I got caught with the broken condom, and she asked me to use another, I told her that I didn't have any more (even though I totally did) and we continued and thus bareback was unlocked. Not sure if this is always the case.
that's how you unlock bareback, after that scene, family therapy isn't needed anymore as well

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
after some TV watching with the step family if you leave the room with Alexa still sitting there it triggered a scene where you find out more about her boyfriend situation. From there on you can help her out.
I've tried several times and can't get this scene to trigger. Is there possibly something more needed or it only happens on certain days of the week?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I've tried several times and can't get this scene to trigger. Is there possibly something more needed or it only happens on certain days of the week?
inside of the step family house, go upstairs, skip to 18:00, the scene of the 2 step sisters will trigger of them fighting, this will start the boyfriend task, it's an random scene, just keep trying until it pops up

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
inside of the step family house, go upstairs, skip to 18:00, the scene of the 2 step sisters will trigger of them fighting, this will start the boyfriend task, it's an random scene, just keep trying until it pops up
Wasn't that event in a previous version (0.19 or 0.18)? I guess I thought there was a new task to eavesdrop. I already had the boyfriend task. Now trying to get to the new event/scene with Alexa.

Reactions: MrB843

Blarfz

May 27, 2017

at night with you go to sleep, fuck her, by doing the cowgirl scenes first, bareback is unlocked doing the sex scene at night in bed
How do you get the option to rip the condom?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Ok Great GAME....but yes I'm going to vent about a couple of things.

Bank Manager - While fucking her in MC's spare room she says she belongs to MC and he can fuck her anytime and Anyplace he wishes. But that is a lie!!!!! After her saying that MC should be able to bend her over her desk and fuck her. But the only place he can fuck her is the Spare room!!! So exactly how does "Anyplace" only = Spare room?? Also how does "Anytime" only = ONCE??? Dev fix it!!!!!!

School Principle - My god what does it take to Knock her up??? Same goes for Lil Sis!!! MC has creampied them both enough they should be on their 2nd or 3rd pregnancy by MC by now!!!!

Step Mom - Dev I get that you want to keep the game going and do a slow build. But come on now!!! Step Mom has been wanting to JUMP on MC since day 1!!!!! You can go slow on younger step sis since she is MISS Innocent and Older Step Sis cause she has a boyfriend. Turn Step Mom LOOSE!!!!!

Sex Store Owner - Dev here is another one! Turn the poor lady loose!!! She has wanted MC since their first meeting. Why are you teasing her and being cruel to all these poor horny MILFS???? Dev you still have plenty to keep the game going! You got the snotty cheerleader, The PE Teacher that hasn't even come into the game, The Judge (she needs to be turned loose quickly since you can tell she is busting at the seams to jump MC), photographer, just to name a few plus you can always add more.......such as Snotty Cheerleader's/MC's friends Mother (that would be a fun and very interesting add!!!!)

Again Dev STOP BEING CRUEL TO THESE POOR LONELY HORNY MILFS!!! It is JUST WRONG!!!!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Wasn't that event in a previous version (0.19 or 0.18)? I guess I thought there was a new task to eavesdrop. I already had the boyfriend task. Now trying to get to the new event/scene with Alexa.
i guess repeat that scene and see if it pops up, or keep watching tv with her in the living room when she is there, i think that's 22:00 or 21:00, she will have a option about a lie

How do you get the option to rip the condom?
keep repeating the scene, i think on the 2nd time you repeat it, you will have the option to rip it

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes