demude

Jul 15, 2021
New Character Lauren Larsen : Been invited to Larsen family at suburb, 1500 till 1800 (just conversation)
Brigitte Larsen : start to have conversation with her, several dinner with Larsen Family, she will tease MC 1 time
Lisa : Request to have more sexy post during photoshoot
Anna : Request to have more sexy post during photoshoot, visit her at kitchen.
Mary : BJ request
Kate Jensen : further for sleep together request (to choice jerk at bathroom or bedroom), for bedroom jerk and cum to kate body then can choice either cum to her body or face (cannot sleep together with kate if choice cum to face); proceed further during meditation time, kate will chase MC, let her catch MC and kissing MC at bed.
Secretary, Ren :still in progress
Teacher : personal shrink, new post.
Motel Manager : Lets try this, empty the spare room, do hj and bj with her, night time 2000 to 2300 go to spare room.
Maid : Bareback
Photographer : after Lisa or Anna more sexy shoot, allow MC to touch boobs.

Any others kindly update. Thanks.

Last edited:

DLhimself

Sep 17, 2018
New Character Lauren Larsen : Been invited to Larsen family at suburb, 1500 till 1800 (just conversation)
Brigitte Larsen : start to have conversation with her
Lisa : Request to have more sexy post during photoshoot
Anna : Request to have more sexy post during photoshoot, visit her at kitchen.
Mary : BJ request
Kate Jensen : further for sleep together request (to choice jerk at bathroom or bedroom), for bedroom jerk and cum to kate body then can choice either cum to her body or face (cannot sleep together with kate if choice cum to face); proceed further during meditation time, kate will chase MC, let her catch MC and kissing MC at bed.
Secretary, Ren :still in progress
Teacher : personal shrink, new post.
Motel Manager : Anal (still in progress)
Maid : Bareback
Photographer : after Lisa or Anna more sexy shoot, allow MC to touch boobs.

Any others kindly update. Thanks.
anna says to go and wait for the food and that i shouldnt be in the kitchen. ive done the photoshoots before trying the kitchen scene. is there anything else that has to be done ? or is it just the fact that she doesnt have a top under the apron ?

Reactions: rdblev

demude

Jul 15, 2021
anna says to go and wait for the food and that i shouldnt be in the kitchen. ive done the photoshoots before trying the kitchen scene. is there anything else that has to be done ? or is it just the fact that she doesnt have a top under the apron ?
Yes, so far that is what i got. maybe try to revisit Anna when she at the kitchen for 2 to 3 time and see any other option appeal.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Don't know if this is new or not but.. for the mom..

You can walk in on her in the bathroom, the end up fondle her. After this you can ask her for sex on the bed (with condom). Do that a time or two, and you get a option to ripp the condom. And the rest is history :p

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
One thing I see is that the possibilities page for Jill (Older sister) says "still there may be more naughty events" Does anybody know what the new event for Jill is?

Also, I got the anal scene with the hotel manager to trigger ONCE. I think that all I did was have MC enter the alternate hotel room at 20:00 and she was already in the room on the bed. I haven't been able to get it to happen again. Does anybody know the specific time or other conditions are? [Edit: I got it to trigger again, this time when MC went to alternate hotel room at 22:00. I see WCold has posted advice. I will try to follow that.]

Last edited:

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
One thing I see is that the possibilities page for Jill (Older sister) says "still there may be more naughty events" Does anybody know what the new event for Jill is?

Also, I got the anal scene with the hotel manager to trigger ONCE. I think that all I did was have MC enter the alternate hotel room at 20:00 and she was already in the room on the bed. I haven't been able to get it to happen again. Does anybody know the specific time or other conditions are?
- Don't invite anyone to that room for a day
- Don't have sex (anal included) with her for 2 days

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I must be the most masochistic person in the world. I tried to play this game for the third time, and even though I like the characters, the sandbox elements really kill it for me, and I don't even hate sandbox games some of my favorite games like hero's harem guild for example, are sandbox. It's just very poorly implemented here.

Last edited:
Reactions: molva

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How to get from a maid something more than a bj?
Like most of these type of games you have to build a relationship, so I guess keep catching her masturbating and jerk off to her. Maybe in a further update you'll be allowed to fuck her.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Nothing in the Kitchen scene is new.

3.70 star(s) 155 Votes