malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
I need help please with detective York
I tried with premium whiskey/liquor but everytime ends with sleeping on couch.
Always pour some more but every option leads to sleep.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
How do i progress with the aunt? I'm already fucking everyone but her, all I can do is train with her in the mornings and nothing else.
You need to tent the private/alternate room from the hotel manager. Then when you talk to Kate (Aunt), select Requests, then About her sleeping space, then Offer your personal motel room. You will automatically give her the spare key and she will be in the room at 20:00. There are several new events in the room, but still no sex. Be warned that it's A LOT of work because she will leave the key in the room the next morning and you have to go get before you can offer the room, and no matter what, you still have to offer the room to her every day even if she stays several days and even if you've rented the room for several days. It's easiest to check by the pool every day at 16:00. If she's there, offer the room to her, then go to the room after dinner at 20:00.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I need help please with detective York
I tried with premium whiskey/liquor but everytime ends with sleeping on couch.
Always pour some more but every option leads to sleep.
As a general rule for the party, you want to overserve the woman you AREN'T trying to get with, so she passes out.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
someone can invite an idea besides mom and stepmom for a photo session?
Probably something for future updates. There is dialog to ask the Motel Manager, the Bank Manager, and Aunt Kate be your model, but they refuse in the current updates.

marlboroblack

Oct 16, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
this is just what we need after Nopy gone :(
thanks a lot brother (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
what are the new scenes? can't seem to find any except the new neighbor house.

AdHyde

Jan 3, 2020
Where do I get Unren.bat from?
IDK about that, but I've gotten used to doing this with any Renpy games that have console options. Just go into the game main folder of the game (D:\Games\StraitenedTimes-0.21.1-pc for example). Then go to Renpy > Common folders. There find the 00console.rpy file and open with Notepad. Once open, do Ctrl+F and find "config.console = ". Then just change it from "False" to "True", save it, reload the game, then Shift+O to open the console. Apply codes as needed

AdHyde

Jan 3, 2020
what are the new scenes? can't seem to find any except the new neighbor house.
Bareback confirmed with Lisa. Sharing same room, single bed, Naughty request to fuck, but instead of use condom you sabotage it and the rest unfolds from there

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Bareback confirmed with Lisa. Sharing same room, single bed, Naughty request to fuck, but instead of use condom you sabotage it and the rest unfolds from there
Need to finger her in the bathroom a few times before she agree. I posted about it earlier, but someone replied and said that was not new content for this release. So idk.

Reactions: AdHyde

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
yeah this is old for sure. i think you can get a threesome with both sisters, i don't know if that is new either. i didn't play the last version to full completion. i think you can jerk off to the aunt on the bed instead of the bathroom before you sleep is new too. you can suck the photographer's tits if you agree to spicier pics. otherwise i'm struggling hard to find new things.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes