GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
You really have to save a shit ton in this game. Also the RNG is not kind to the player. Seems like once you max out the tit play with "mom" it seems to trigger when not needed.
Thanks! So basically, ignore these RNG triggered scenes and continue following along w/ the WT?

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Me again.

Anyone know how to get the stepmom to fuck the sex toy during her photoshoot? Every time I ask her to go further, she refuses.

The dialogue isn't much help either. Thanks.

EDIT: Think I figured it out. The photoshoot swaps between two sex toys. I had to wait for the RNG to populate the vibrator and not the dildo.

Last edited:
Reactions: eukalyptus

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How to defeat the goons?
You have to have seen the lawyer at least twice which unlocks the police detectives. Go and see them, and you can tell them about the goons. They will take you with them search for the goons. it might take 2-4 times for the goons to show.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
You have to have seen the lawyer at least twice which unlocks the police detectives. Go and see them, and you can tell them about the goons. They will take you with them search for the goons. it might take 2-4 times for the goons to show.
You do need to make friends with the cops to get them to help you. You do this by discussing things which they like.

KadJak

Jun 2, 2022
and I'm waiting for a threesome: mother and the teacherher boyfriend and mc, or the mother's mc and the teachers' boyfriend. or teacher ,bf, mc :)

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
and I'm waiting for a threesome: mother and the teacherher boyfriend and mc, or the mother's mc and the teachers' boyfriend. or teacher ,bf, mc :)
Chester the cuck? Really? Emmanuelle is only with him because he has money, if i'm not wrong, she never even fucked with him in her life, she is basically a gold digger to him, i don't play this game since 0.49, so, i don't know if she is already one of James/MC's girlfriends, but i think we are close to see an update where she breaks up with him, either because she can't take him anymore or either because he will catch her cheating with James/MC, when it happens, you can be sure that she will officially become his girlfriend.

It will be easier to see in the future James sharing his girlfriends with his dad/Martin and with Jason than to see something like that with Chester.

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Chester the cuck? Really? Emmanuelle is only with him because he has money, if i'm not wrong, she never even fucked with him in her life, she is basically a gold digger to him, i don't play this game since 0.49, so, i don't know if she is already one of James/MC's girlfriends, but i think we are close to see an update where she breaks up with him, either because she can't take him anymore or either because he will catch her cheating with James/MC, when it happens, you can be sure that she will officially become his girlfriend.

It will be easier to see in the future James sharing his girlfriends with his dad/Martin and with Jason than to see something like that with Chester.
Nope, my MC is making sure his dad stays in prison. Why get him out and ruin your harem?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Nope, my MC is making sure his dad stays in prison. Why get him out and ruin your harem?
I'm not a fan of NTR and i'm not that a fan of Sharing/Swinging too, but i think the Dev will add someone related to his dad, i don't know, a new girlfriend which dad will share with the MC.

But, you know, there are people who has this kind of fetish and there are people for sure that will request it for the Dev, it's not for me since i hate NTR, swinging is only ok for me when it is avoidable.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I'm not a fan of NTR and i'm not that a fan of Sharing/Swinging too, but i think the Dev will add someone related to his dad, i don't know, a new girlfriend which dad will share with the MC.

But, you know, there are people who has this kind of fetish and there are people for sure that will request it for the Dev, it's not for me since i hate NTR, swinging is only ok for me when it is avoidable.
Oh I am sure someone would be willing to pay the dev money to NTR or swinging in the game. As long as they make it avoidable I am ok with it. There is one I play on Steam that has futa/trans which I abhore but the dev made it all avoidable so I was willing to cough up the $15 for the game.

Aviz87

Mar 30, 2023
I'm not a stickler for high quality in AVNs, but I really don't enjoy following the dialogue in this one. I don't know if it's the grammar or the overall tone of the text, but it's hard to imagine that it's real people talkin' to each other. It's too clinical and clean, there's no personality or life in it.
I assume devs are not native English speaker and they did their best or used a shit tier AI for translation?

Regardless, I don't hate it, but I'll keep it on the backburner in hope of it gettin' better in that regard.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
This. I am not sure how far this part is in the update; I already convinced the Mom and Stepmom to testify against him. However, when I go to the Lawyer to present evidence, she keeps asking me if I convinced anyone to testify in the Dad's favor.

I hope the dev isn't forcing us to get the guy out of prison. I want to enjoy my harem in peace.

Though I'd be open to cuck the guy. :3

Reactions: divingmedic
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes