Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I just checked it and it's not crazy.
CPU during gameplay: 2.5%-5.5%
CPU at main menu or preference screen: 0.5%-0.6%
Mem: 550MB-570MB
System is i9-12900K, 64GB RAM, Arc A770

I'm guessing Straitened Times uses a polling loop of some kind in the sandbox user interface.
Main menu for me:
View attachment 3758088

And durin gameplay:
View attachment 3758110

System:
Ryzen 7950x
RX 7900xtx
32gigs GSkill DDR5

I've seen other games runnin heavy af. But this one seems ok.

Thank you both very much for the info and your time.
It gives me something to compare to.

Mine was approx...

22% and 985Mb... That was while minimized for quite awhile.
and today while playing
9.8% 864Mb

i5 6600k 32Gb

OHHH....I forgot....I'm currently using onboard graphics on this machine...
has to be part of it since 'none' of the work is offloaded. I had forgotten that...lol

Interestingly, just tried the 32 bit exe and memory usage went way down while cpu went way up...

Not a big deal.
Anywho. Thanks very much
Cheers

Reactions: Dark Silence

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I tell you what.... If someone just stumbles on these posts I can't imagine what all
they'd be thinking... lol

Getting an error when squeezing someone's tits...
-----------
Not being able to have sex with your mom unless you use a condom... lol

Heck of a game!

Cheers

Aug 20, 2019
I tell you what.... If someone just stumbles on these posts I can't imagine what all
they'd be thinking... lol

Getting an error when squeezing someone's tits...
-----------
Not being able to have sex with your mom unless you use a condom... lol

Heck of a game!

Cheers
Well in full honesty I think it's better then any of the new games that came out and the dialog is supper funny to read

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I just wish they would clean up at least some of the grammar/spelling errors...
It can be wearing after awhile. I think that's one of the reasons I don't get too
far into the game each time.

Still love it, though.
Cheers

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Thanks! Does that apply to "opinions" and are motel upgrades automatic or do I need to do something?
Conflict between the family stays at zero, and opinions stay at max for most characters. Haven't played this game in a while, so I don't know if any new characters have been added the mod doesn't touch. For hotel upgrades, you need to reserve the private room and then use the option. The modeling option will only work if you've done a modeling job before.

Reactions: GameRebel

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so what's the new content for the PE teacher and how do I get it?
How do I get a footjob from her?
nvm, it's from the school

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Conflict between the family stays at zero, and opinions stay at max for most characters. Haven't played this game in a while, so I don't know if any new characters have been added the mod doesn't touch. For hotel upgrades, you need to reserve the private room and then use the option. The modeling option will only work if you've done a modeling job before.
Thanks! Quick question, I'm on day 2 and just met w/ the principal and she said that my attendance record "still isn't perfect." This mod is supposed to fix that, right?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Thanks! Quick question, I'm on day 2 and just met w/ the principal and she said that my attendance record "still isn't perfect." This mod is supposed to fix that, right?
I think she says that regardless of what your actual attendance is, as the game doesn't expect you to have 100 attendance at that point.

Reactions: GameRebel

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
Just a heads up, I checked the 0.50.0 incest patch using Unren. Based on what I see, I didn't see anything that shows it wouldn't work with 0.51.0 of the game.

I am by no means a pro at patches or modding Ren'Py, and I don't want to step on mugizib 's toes, so I am not putting out an "updated" patch, so use at your own risk.
They've been gone since 2020 so I'm pretty sure their toes are somewhere else now

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Tear the condom before having day sex. She'll have you replace it the first few times when it rips. Then finally, she'll let you continue without one, and BAM she's your GF. Now she'll be ready for family-fun time.
the fact that I try to do it during the day but maybe I do something wrong doesn't make me break the condom

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes