milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Lisa and Kate - cloth competition, I let Lisa win and sleep together, Lisa will ride MC and MC will call Kate to join threesome

Sophie - visit her and choose nap, she will then ride on MC, topless. MC choose to grind over her pelvis, end up HJ.

Ava - uncover her when she sleeping and get sleepover; (not sure this 1 is new) spend time with Ava watching video at Ava's room, compliment her forms, MC get face wash with Ava's boobs; talk to her and she will let MC watch she masterbation in her room.

Neighbors - sleepover at the mother's room and the cheerleader will come in. Make the women kiss. 2 time then can jerk off in front of them.

Motel manager - photo shoot with sex toys? New scene?

Mary - look for her when she studying at the dining table, choose naughty, and pretend go and back, perform cunning and Anna will come out from kitchen to interrupt.

Others will keep on update
kate ride with mc and call lisa to join...

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How do I trigger the principal bj scene where she pulls you out of the class? I'm following the guide but that scene doesn't trigger
When she pulls you in and kisses you select the demand more option. it might fail the first time. But next time you get the option to demand more she will get on her knees blows you and is a good girl and swallows it.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Can somebody help me? I remember that I could start this game with Joiplay and now I can't. Does anyone have a solution?
Don't use Joiplay from Play Market it's out-of-date.
Developer's Patreon has public post:

you can find actual Joiplay and RenPy Plugin there

Reactions: ctrl2

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
How do I trigger the principal bj scene where she pulls you out of the class? I'm following the guide but that scene doesn't trigger
If you ignore her, she'll get horny. Eventually, she will come to class and get you or sext you to come to her. This isn't just a BJ but can be full-on sex. You may be thinking of the teacher. She'll want to give you head after class.

This goes with some of the other girls if you ignore them; they'll let you know.

- Lisa [mom] will just hint about how it's been a while since you had alone time (with a small minus to her opinion)
- Jil [OldSis] drunk attack after she gets off work
- Lil [YoungSis] if you work with her and ride home with her, she'll drag you into your room
- [LitTeacher] will drag you into an empty class after school
- [NieghCheerl] drags you into the school bathroom between classes
- [MotelManager] pops into your room ready to fuck
There are probably more but haven't had my coffee yet....

T.O.Morrow

Formerly 'Tomi Csányi'
Oct 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger events? In the mod its telling you that you should just click around until it happens, but it does not work for me. I cant trigger events. Is there maybe another option?

T.O.Morrow

Formerly 'Tomi Csányi'
Oct 18, 2018
I specifically need the boob check up event to trigger as per the WT pdf but i does not do that. I clicked over 500 times to try and trigger it. If you know what i need, please help

MammaMea

Donor
Apr 14, 2018
Kind of like Harem fanatics that come into NTR game threads and shame, demand and throw temper tantrums that the game isn't exclusively Harem based?
I mean it only got so bad Mods had to start putting up warnings on the title page and all, but sure keep casting stones lol
same goes for incest fans too, if u follow the logic, every fetish lover goes after the other

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
I have 2 problems:
1.How do I manage to have a threesome with Kate and Lisa... I got to the point of having both of them together naked in front of me and I made Kate win many times but I arrive at 8pm and I always see her dressed.
2. I had sex with my 2 sisters but my mother doesn't come into the room!
What am I doing wrong?

johnnydelight

Aug 13, 2017
I am having several problems.

1. I can't seem to raise to the point of having sex with lauren. I can get in her bed, masturbate/pray, but it doesn't raise anything. If I try to sleep there, bridgette comes in.

2. I can't trigger lisa's modeling. I already fuck her bareback & creampie, but nothing.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
I'm done. I give up on trying to get the Aunts meditation tittyfuck without her getting angry afterwards because I swear to God it has to be bugged. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but nothing seems to be working, hell I even tried the suggestion to lower her allure level and it still didn't work.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger events? In the mod its telling you that you should just click around until it happens, but it does not work for me. I cant trigger events. Is there maybe another option?
I specifically need the boob check up event to trigger as per the WT pdf but i does not do that. I clicked over 500 times to try and trigger it. If you know what i need, please help
This is a random event. It is linked to her masturbation timer. Just ignore her and focus on one of the sisters and eventually you will stumble on her.

Lightly tested: jump MomCaughtMasturbatingLabel use the in console when she is alone in the room.

I have 2 problems:
1.How do I manage to have a threesome with Kate and Lisa... I got to the point of having both of them together naked in front of me and I made Kate win many times but I arrive at 8pm and I always see her dressed.
2. I had sex with my 2 sisters but my mother doesn't come into the room!
What am I doing wrong?
- Both GF
- No sexy time day of event
- Pick Kate winner and ask to sleep with them at night
-- RNG Kate will have sneaky sexy time with you while Lisa sleeps
- Pick Lisa as winner and ask to sleep with them at night again.
-- More RNG Lisa will have sneaky sexy time with you while Kate "sleeps"
- 8 AM next morning talk to Kate in Bathroom (She wasn't asleep)
- Don't pick winner for a few games. Eventually you'll get 3-some

- All 3 have to be in the motel area
- Had 3-some with sisters at least 3 times
- Had sex with mom at night next to sister (do this with both Jil and Lil)

I am having several problems.

1. I can't seem to raise to the point of having sex with lauren. I can get in her bed, masturbate/pray, but it doesn't raise anything. If I try to sleep there, bridgette comes in.

2. I can't trigger lisa's modeling. I already fuck her bareback & creampie, but nothing.
1. Use PDebug (if possible) to see what will give you points
- Avoid Bridgette. Come at 1am and go to Lauren.
- Sleep. RNG you will wake her masturbating.
- Help her out with Cunni
* Possible cunni while praying. This includes when sneaking in at 23:00 and spying on her in her study.

- Find modeling studio (Job search on phone)
- Go there talk to owner
- She tell you to come back with MILF
- 17:00 "Request" Ask her to attend a modeling session
- To get lewd shots. Ask XShopOwner (Lil's boss) to model. After some time, talk to her about promoting the store.

I'm done. I give up on trying to get the Aunts meditation tittyfuck without her getting angry afterwards because I swear to God it has to be bugged. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but nothing seems to be working, hell I even tried the suggestion to lower her allure level and it still didn't work.
This one is a pain. Best guess.
- No sexy time with her prior.
- Lick her boobs a few times while she meditates.

Before attempting, use these commands:
- MAunt.MeditationBoobsLicked += 3
- MAunt.OrgasmTM -= 10

Reactions: T.O.Morrow

T.O.Morrow

Formerly 'Tomi Csányi'
Oct 18, 2018
This is a random event. It is linked to her masturbation timer. Just ignore her and focus on one of the sisters and eventually you will stumble on her.

Lightly tested: jump MomCaughtMasturbatingLabel use the in console when she is alone in the room.

Do you have these codes on hand somewhere? Can you share them?

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes