velass

Jul 23, 2019
Kate? She is an airline stewardess, as far as I know you don't find her place of work.
Do you mean Jill? If so, then on a night which Mia picks her up skip the family dinner, and be in the residential district at the time of the meal, once the meal is over, Mia and Jill will arrive and go to their job, and you just follow them.
If you mean Lil, then just follower her after school a few times, you will fail and lose her the first couple, but after that you should find it.
Tnx I mean Jill

lknkjoy123

Jun 17, 2019
Can someone tell me how I find out where lil sis works? When she leaves, how do I see where she went, and also how do I get to drive the car? I need exact steps

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Can someone tell me how I find out where lil sis works?
IIRC. After class talk to her. You should have an option to follow her to work. It takes a couple of trips to succeed.

Later on, if you get hired at her work, you can use this option to go to work with her.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Reactions: Valentine Hashmi

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Hello everyone and sorry for my ignorance, I wanted to ask for information.
I'm playing this game and I'm really enjoying it but there's one detail I don't understand
surely no one will answer me or not (I don't know) but I wanted to understand this, with some characters I have reached a point that tells me this
Screenshot_1.jpg
o I thought I had completed at least that part but with the help of a guide (now) I noticed that with that character or other phases/scenes to unlock and so now I don't know where I am in the next phases, because I don't know with accuracy the % of the other characters when it is.
now I ask is it possible to know or understand the % of AFFINITY with the other characters at what time or when I discuss them and find the right conversations (do these have a score?)
I hope you can tell me something and good luck to everyone

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Could someone tell me what is Aunts variable that will let me know what is her current allure level. I looked through the list of variables in the developer mode and I couldn't find it.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
now I ask is it possible to know or understand the % of AFFINITY with the other characters at what time or when I discuss them and find the right conversations (do these have a score?)
I hope you can tell me something and good luck to everyone
In console type PDebug = True this will show more info on the progress page.

THIS POST explains how to read it.

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
How do I trigger the principal bj scene where she pulls you out of the class? I'm following the guide but that scene doesn't trigger

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes