Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Just a heads up, I checked the 0.50.0 incest patch using Unren. Based on what I see, I didn't see anything that shows it wouldn't work with 0.51.0 of the game.

I am by no means a pro at patches or modding Ren'Py, and I don't want to step on mugizib 's toes, so I am not putting out an "updated" patch, so use at your own risk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Simply by looking, there's no specific version script. It is simple changing name calling. There's no changing dialog script, which mean this patch will always work for future update. Dev made dialog purposely for Inc theme.

It's only to be obsolete if the creator change character role, which very unlikely. Also if there's new family character introduced.

Reactions: jussi818

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Anyone have a solution/fix for this?

@ 18:00
"go to my room, if lisa/mom is doing her fitness stuff, leave and go back, keep repeating until you get the scene where she is feeling her breasts, walk in on her"

I've repeated this over 50 times, in & out, and the scene won't trigger.
Can I continue the WT progress and when that scene triggers next time I can "walk in on her" or am I fucked at this step until it triggers?

Last edited:

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Simply by looking, there's no specific version script. It is simple changing name calling. There's no changing dialog script, which mean this patch will always work for future update. Dev made dialog purposely for Inc theme.

It's only to be obsolete if the creator change character role, which very unlikely. Also if there's new family character introduced.
That's what I gathered as well. Thanks for checking. :)

Reactions: Benn Swagger

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
View attachment 2894234

Overview:
It's a game about a young guy living together with a small Commune of Mother superior, holy Father and two novice Sisters (none blood related ;)). One day his happy life was over when Father was arrested for financial thievery and your Commune has to start once over from the bottom. And the bottom is 2 rooms in a shady motel - the only place they could afford.
Now our protagonist has become the man of the Commune and it's only for you to decide what kind of life he'll be living from now on. Minding that now he has to share a room or a bed with one of the women.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-17
Release Date: 2024-06-13
Developer: HRelease - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.51.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.49.1): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches:
Extras: Walkthrough - Fan Sign - Guide & Console - German translation* - Video Enhancement Mod* -
Cheat Mod*
major9422 thanks for the link
*This port/version isn't made or endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

View attachment 662897 View attachment 662885 View attachment 1777328 View attachment 1777329 View attachment 1777330 View attachment 1777331 View attachment 1777332 View attachment 1777333 View attachment 1777334 View attachment 1777335 View attachment 1777336 View attachment 1777337 View attachment 1777338 View attachment 1777339 View attachment 1777340 View attachment 1777341 View attachment 1777342 View attachment 1777343
Great game so far, but do you have a solution/fix for this?

"go to my room, if lisa/mom is doing her fitness stuff, leave and go back, keep repeating until you get the scene where she is feeling her breasts, walk in on her"

Can I continue the WT progress and when that scene triggers next time I can "walk in on her" or am I fucked at this step until it triggers?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

You really have to save a shit ton in this game. Also the RNG is not kind to the player. Seems like once you max out the tit play with "mom" it seems to trigger when not needed.

Reactions: GameRebel

pds72

Sep 25, 2019

You can't do this anymore. The code changed so this won't trigger events like this. You just have to ignore her and focus on one of the sisters until it pops or use cheats...

CHEATS: console
- Mom.LastMasturbatingTM -= 20
- GData.Time = 16 (advance clock 1 hour to reset NPC's locations)
OR
- jump MomCaughtMasturbatingLabel (screen will be black for first few frames)

CHEATS: Universal Ren'Py Mod
- Search "gdata" expand and remember and watch the ".Time"
- Search "lastmast" remember and watch mom's
OR
- Search in Labels "caught" use Jump button for Mom's

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes