a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how do i find the lawyers house
You first have to find her address in her office, don't remember what triggered it but you might want to talk to the secretary and see if you get the hint for the party or talk to the cops, I just don't remember what triggered it.
You have to go to the residential area, the attorney and the teacher are in the same place.
You must first find the address in her office, you can't just go there and find it.

skyrim1992

Nov 26, 2018
You first have to find her address in her office, don't remember what triggered it but you might want to talk to the secretary and see if you get the hint for the party or talk to the cops, I just don't remember what triggered it.

You must first find the address in her office, you can't just go there and find it.
im best with the detective at the lawyers party the cop lets me in but the lawyer wont what do i need to do

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Mom/Lisa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Older Sister/Jill

Younger Sister/Lil

Maid/Danielle

Lit Teacher/Emmanuelle

Bank Manager/Andrea

Motel Manager/Darna

Principal/Helena

Sex Shop Owner/?

Older Sister/Jill's Best Friend/Mia

Aunt/?

Step-Mom/?

Older Step-Sis/?

Younger Step-Sis/?
Is this pretty much everything, or am I still missing something?

Last edited:
Reactions: papasmurf

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is this still pretty much everything?
Bank manager goes all the way to vaginal sex in the extra room at the motel once you get it unlocked and rent the room.

I think there is something with the aunt but I don't remember if it was the older sister or the aunt in the shower.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
OK got the address went there @23:00 made arrangement to bring booze next time - is there a proper type you need or is this just going to be them getting free booze from you for a set number of appearances???

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Bank manager goes all the way to vaginal sex in the extra room at the motel once you get it unlocked and rent the room.

I think there is something with the aunt but I don't remember if it was the older sister or the aunt in the shower.
Tried that in last playthrough and could never get the BankManager to do any more than oral sex - we were best friends and all

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Tried that in last playthrough and could never get the BankManager to do any more than oral sex - we were best friends and all
Have you ask for more until she tells you no more can be had??
She tells you this after you start getting about 1500 to 1600 each time.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Is this still pretty much everything?

i never updated that to 0.14.1, thanks for doing that

the BJ caught with Hotel Manager was in the older one, there is a few new scenes with step family but no sexual content, just kissing, and for mia, nope nothing new

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
OK got the address went there @23:00 made arrangement to bring booze next time - is there a proper type you need or is this just going to be them getting free booze from you for a set number of appearances???
Premium Liquor, wine or whiskey will do.

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
i never updated that to 0.14.1, thanks for doing that

the BJ caught with Hotel Manager was in the older one, there is a few new scenes with step family but no sexual content, just kissing, and for mia, nope nothing new
Well, thanks for doing as much as you already had! It was very helpful since the change log is 2 versions behind...

I took the liberty of adding the new events and some of the less dramatic events into your original list in my edited post above. :)

This game could really use a walkthrough and probably a little better English translation. Otherwise I think that it would be A LOT more popular on here...

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Here is my WT for 0.49.1

I used the mod called CheatMod.rpy that can be found here, right click on it and save link as, then move it into StraitenedTimes\game

you can also use Cheat Mod Special

The WT is out of sync , i will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update, for new players, use it as a reference.

I use the same save for each update

StraitenedTimes 0.49.1 WT.zip - the wt
Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte, Lauren , Jaslene PE Teacher, Ava/grandma, and Sophia/grandma

Saves

v0.48.1 - save and persistent file
v0.49.1 - save and persistent file

Last edited:

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
So I maxed out the sexual tension (BJs) with the Bank Manager (I think I'm getting about $1,200 or maybe $1,500 per withdrawal) and now the 'renting another room' option has disappeared from the options with the Motel Manager...WTF?! So is it bugged, or do I need to grind another 2 weeks for the option to return? The option to 'rent a room' appears with the Bank Manager 'post withdrawal rewards,' but it's greyed out since I don't actually get the option to rent a room with the Hotel Manager...

3.70 star(s) 151 Votes