AlDocTHorXJ

Dec 24, 2021

Changelog:

v0.24 new content:
New content for Lisa, Jill, Lily and Anna Gardner, Kate Jensen, Bank Manager
and something for Neighbour Mom, Law Secretary, Lawyer and others
I still can't trigger anything new for the "Neighbour Mom". Just the same old confession and dinner.

There is also a bug for the aunt. When she's doing yoga, I click on her and choose "Play with her" 1-Proceed further, 2-proceed further, the third time I click on proceed further nothing happens but the game says "relation with aunt kate got worse"

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Have tried both of the above, have tried reloading, rollback, nothing.
This game random events for the entire 24 hrs is Fixed when the clock hits 0:00 and in order to change those events you'll have to reload the game before Midnight to get better results.

Edit: Lawyer secretary graffiti scene is an exception you can reload before going to her location to change the scene.

Last edited:

kenneth1590

Jun 8, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/loc_NeighHouse.rpy", line 545, in <module>
KeyError: u'\u0421onfession'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 765, in script call
File "loc_NeighHouse.rpyc", line 545, in script
File "D:\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.24.1
Sat Feb 26 00:45:07 2022
```
Guess its the reason of why I can't get to confess to Lauren. Can anyone help fix it?

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
I still can't trigger anything new for the "Neighbour Mom". Just the same old confession and dinner.
Go to the neighbour's house at 13:00 and search for the mom, she is in the bathroom and there is a random chance you can spy on her, there is 3 different pictures

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Pussy licking scene in Lawyer's office.
You must visit her office in the weekend
The scene of sex with HotCop in a motel.
either get arrested and don't call mom, or go to the police station at 20:00 or 21:00 and there is a chance she give you a lift, go to the motel
The scene where the main character is arrested.
you must do night activities with the secretary, and there is a chance you can be arrested
And the scene where I pray with Jason's mom.
After visiting and having dinner some times with her, then when you go to talk you can request a confession

Reactions: yunmaster
May 1, 2017
not able to continue with lauren for confession no request option probably due to this error. anyone has a fix?

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "D:\New folder\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
  File "D:\New folder\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
  File "D:\New folder\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.24.1
Sat Feb 26 01:29:42 2022

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
not able to continue with lauren for confession no request option probably due to this error. anyone has a fix?

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "D:\New folder\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
  File "D:\New folder\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
  File "D:\New folder\StraitenedTimes-0.24.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.24.1
Sat Feb 26 01:29:42 2022
I have the same problem as this.
I can't confess to her.

Reactions: qwerty01

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
I'm so grateful that your answer is so accurate.
What's this?
Wasn't that a one-time event? I don't remember.
No, everytime you go painting with the secretary, there is a chance that the cops come and no matter if you have fun with the secretary or not, there is a chance that you can be spoted by the cops, then you can lay low or get arrested to save the secretary, but even if you lay low, there is a chance that you get arrested, and then you can chose to call mom, or stay in jail, if you stay in jail, there is a chance that either your mom come anyway or the cop give you a lift, or well, you stay until 8am and you are totaly tired, there is a cuni scene with mom if she come get you, and you can go ask for a reward to the secretary at the office and she will give you a HJ, also, in this new version, if you finish the painting without trouble, the secretary will give you a lift on her bike.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
No, everytime you go painting with the secretary, there is a chance that the cops come and no matter if you have fun with the secretary or not, there is a chance that you can be spoted by the cops, then you can lay low or get arrested to save the secretary, but even if you lay low, there is a chance that you get arrested, and then you can chose to call mom, or stay in jail, if you stay in jail, there is a chance that either your mom come anyway or the cop give you a lift, or well, you stay until 8am and you are totaly tired, there is a cuni scene with mom if she come get you, and you can go ask for a reward to the secretary at the office and she will give you a HJ, also, in this new version, if you finish the painting without trouble, the secretary will give you a lift on her bike.
Thank you for your answer.
But it's not this, but I don't remember when, what time, or where the painting is done.
I talked to the secretary to see if there was anything I missed, but it was over after one scene in the bathroom (Not BJ. just talk). There were no other lines.
I don't remember when that painting happened.

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Thank you for your answer.
But it's not this, but I don't remember when, what time, or where the painting is done.
I talked to the secretary to see if there was anything I missed, but it was over after one scene in the bathroom (Not BJ. just talk). There were no other lines.
I don't remember when that painting happened.
Oh, I see, well, if you want to know when and where is the next painting event, you have to check your phone, go to browser, click the search bar and select "Next location of Lawyer's Secretary night activity"

Reactions: yunmaster

demude

Jul 15, 2021

There is also a bug for the aunt. When she's doing yoga, I click on her and choose "Play with her" 1-Proceed further, 2-proceed further, the third time I click on proceed further nothing happens but the game says "relation with aunt kate got worse"
For the Neightbour Mom, you need to go to neightbour house at 1300 and click on her, she is taking bath and randomly peek on her.
For Aunt, it work fine for me till I let her catch MC and kiss.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Now I have 2 saves 1 save with discuss interest and 1 save without discussing interest and both of them are progressing the same, im currently at day 10 and I could already tip fuck lisa and i still dont know what discussing interest do lol
Dorage is right. But there is also another little trick. Sometimes you have to do things that piss them off to kick Sexual feelings a bit higher. Such as when moving the boxes for the Principle if MC doesn't listen to her and does it his own way. It will piss her off and she go down in Likeability. But at the same time it will make her very hot for MC after seeing how strong he is. Thus Sexual attraction goes up.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I'm having trouble getting progress with the photographer. After the photo shoot, I ask her for a reward and she just says she doesn't owe me anything. Is there a specific time you have to talk with her?

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes