yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
How do you get the scene where your aunt comes in when the MC masturbates in the bathroom?
I got all the other scenes.
MC rented a room for aunt and kept masturbating in the bathroom, but it was useless.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
How do you get the scene where your aunt comes in when the MC masturbates in the bathroom?
I got all the other scenes.
MC rented a room for aunt and kept masturbating in the bathroom, but it was useless.
Ask to stay the night there. She'll tell you that you have to jerk off first, so you aren't so excited.

Reactions: yunmaster

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Ask to stay the night there. She'll tell you that you have to jerk off first, so you aren't so excited.
She says "Ask melater". What do you think I lack?

There are no new scenes or lines for taking pictures, and there are no new scenes or lines for inviting mothers.
What do you think I missed?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I do not know if this was explained more but it would help me understand the character progress tab more, I am talking about the status it shows after progressing in each event. o_O
I understand that once you get the "drained" status it meant that all the scenes for that particular portion are all done/discovered and were just be doing repeats of them. :unsure:(y)
But what does it mean "your relationship is too depraved" status? :unsure:
Does it refer to us just being to depraved with that character, but we can still continue to do that event until it changes to "drained", or is it locked and even if we try to repeat it, it will stay as "your relationship is too depraved"?:unsure:
Any help in explaining this would be really appreciated. :)

Reactions: Kyouma94

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
I do not know if this was explained more but it would help me understand the character progress tab more, I am talking about the status it shows after progressing in each event. o_O
I understand that once you get the "drained" status it meant that all the scenes for that particular portion are all done/discovered and were just be doing repeats of them. :unsure:(y)
But what does it mean "your relationship is too depraved" status? :unsure:
Does it refer to us just being to depraved with that character, but we can still continue to do that event until it changes to "drained", or is it locked and even if we try to repeat it, it will stay as "your relationship is too depraved"?:unsure:
Any help in explaining this would be really appreciated. :)
Both mean the same, meaning that you can't get more sexual attraction from that scene

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Now I have 2 saves 1 save with discuss interest and 1 save without discussing interest and both of them are progressing the same, im currently at day 10 and I could already tip fuck lisa and i still dont know what discussing interest do lol

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Now I have 2 saves 1 save with discuss interest and 1 save without discussing interest and both of them are progressing the same, im currently at day 10 and I could already tip fuck lisa and i still dont know what discussing interest do lol
Well, there is 2 important stats, how much they like you and how sexualy attacted they are to you, so discussing is the fastest way to make them like you, but there are many event that up that stat too, like the diner or watching a movie together, some characters have so few events like this that you are forced to use the disscussion to make them like you, like the cop or the bank manager

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not sure if anyone else is getting this traceback trying to uncover the "mom" at night with her blankets. Sorry if this has been posted already.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It's a question about Lawyer and Hot Cop.
Now I'm in the stage of having a drinking party with them at Lawyer's house at night.
Lawyer did HJ.
Hot Cop did HJ.
However, it has not been able to move on to the next step.
Alcohol gives premium wine.
Please give me some advice.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Version: v0.24.1
NameError: Name 'Maunt' is not defined
After Kate & Lisa swap on each other Bikini in Alternate Room, if you click MC Phone>Contact>Lisa then this Error will appear and it does persist after clicking MC Phone again.
I need to know if this Error is happening for anyone else on the PC version since I started using the APK version.
Not sure if anyone else is getting this traceback trying to uncover the "mom" at night with her blankets. Sorry if this has been posted already.
Thanks for the reports. I will add it to the next bugfix

Reactions: ALTIMADRAKKON

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
It's a question about Lawyer and Hot Cop.
Now I'm in the stage of having a drinking party with them at Lawyer's house at night.
Lawyer did HJ.
Hot Cop did HJ.
However, it has not been able to move on to the next step.
Alcohol gives premium wine.
Please give me some advice.
Well, with premium wine, if you pour without stop and empty the bottle, you can go get another one, cop will come with you and you can have fun in the elevator, otherwise, if you use premium whisky, pour without stop 2 time, and then pretend to sleep, you can have a double HJ, and that's as fare as you can go as there nothing more in the game right now for the party

Reactions: yunmaster
Dec 17, 2021
can anyone help me progress with stepmom? im not able to trigger the hj or the scene where she spy's on the mc?
every time i masturbate in room the step sister steps in
Have you tried masturbating in your room while the step-family is watching TV together or right after while Alexa is on the couch and step-mother is taking a shower.
Yep, I am having the same issue. Have been trying to follow the walkthrough as much as possible, but Alexa is the only person who walks in and catches me. Have tried both of the above, have tried reloading, rollback, nothing. All on brand-new 24.1 saves.

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
Yep, I am having the same issue. Have been trying to follow the walkthrough as much as possible, but Alexa is the only person who walks in and catches me. Have tried both of the above, have tried reloading, rollback, nothing. All on brand-new 24.1 saves.
Try doing it in the morning at 9am.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Here is my WT for 0.23.0

WT was made using my save from version to version

How it was made, i started a new game, gave myself money, and it's a step by step on every action i did, if you don't use a money cheat, use it as a reference

StraitenedTimes 0.23.0 WT.zip - the wt

saves.zip, it has 0.21.1 save, 0.22.0 save and 0.23.0

Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte and Lauren

The 0.22.0 part was reworked and made shorter.
Are you going to post an update??

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Pussy licking scene in Lawyer's office.
The scene of sex with HotCop in a motel.
The scene where the main character is arrested.
And the scene where I pray with Jason's mom.
How do I get these four scenes?
This is the last adversity left for me.

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes