JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
what is jills new scene?
I have the same question. The only new thing I've found is that when Jill and Lil are sharing a room, you can go in at night and ask to sleep with them and they allow it (no sex, just sleep 3 in the bed, and it makes relations worse). However, that could be from the previous release and I also still have the message on Jill's progress page that says "Still, there may be more naughty events."

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i played the 0.25
I don't know if it's worth it
play 0.26 all this games updade is so small
This game get steady and regular updates. It would be a long stretch to expect the updates to be massive. You have games such as AWAM that takes months between updates and if you not on a certain path you end up with maybe 10 seconds of content. If it's not worth it to you then wait until the game is completed. I guess some have issues with the game because finding the new content is not done easily with click of one button...

Reactions: AGhostLikeMe

Veto91

May 5, 2020
Hm I still get a crash when I open the phone menue.
But it only happens if I load a saved game, not when I start a new one.
Any ideas?

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Here is my WT for 0.25.0

WT was made using my save from version to version

How it was made, i started a new game, gave myself money, and it's a step by step on every action i did, if you don't use a money cheat, use it as a reference

StraitenedTimes 0.25.0 WT.zip - the wt

saves.zip, it has 0.23.0 save, 0.24.1 save and 0.25.0

Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte and Lauren

The 0.22.0 part was reworked and made shorter.
hey man, does these files work with v0.26.1 ? tks

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
just started this for the first time, do the spelling mistakes get better or are they prevalent throughout?

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
just started this for the first time, do the spelling mistakes get better or are they prevalent throughout?
Mistakes are prevalent throughout the game.
It varies, sometimes it is just bad grammar, sometimes entirely the wrong word is used (for instance, at one point in the game game you can move over to the couch, but the text says Coach). Essentially if you can deal with it, it is okay, but if this sort of thing bugs the crap out of you, then the game isn't for you....

Reactions: kameohawk
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes